try the both. The Mogami is soposedly very high quality.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
try the both. The Mogami is soposedly very high quality.

But i buying it of ebay and my local store dont sell them but they only sell cheap cables (the last one i got from there is bullshit so i need a new one)
I'd go with the Mogami, because they have an excelent reputation.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i would say Mogami, cause they really do have some quality stuff going on there.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
They're both good cables. I'd say if you're not in a pro recording situation where every little bit matters, Planet Waves should be more than sufficient. I also am very fond of Live Wires. I don't think you need circuit breaker or anything fancy. Just regular Planet Waves are fine.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by randomhero93
i would say Mogami, cause they really do have some quality stuff going on there.

what about the planet waves circuit breaker?
Quote by Offworld92
They're both good cables. I'd say if you're not in a pro recording situation where every little bit matters, Planet Waves should be more than sufficient. I also am very fond of Live Wires. I don't think you need circuit breaker or anything fancy. Just regular Planet Waves are fine.

what do you think of the mogami 2524 10' gold series and which livewire cables do you like
Mogami cables are extremely nice, some of the best you can get. but they are also very expensive. And it's very possible to overesrimate the cables impact on tone.

I just use regular Live Wires, the kind with the black sleeves and the blue jackets. I've been using some of the same cables for almost 5 years now, and they gave not been treated nicely. Through all the abuse, they are still going strong. Even if they did fail, they have a lifetime warranty.

If you have the cash to spend, go for the Mogamis. They are excellent cables. But if you don't want to spend that much on cables, you're honestly not going to be missing enough tonal or structural difference to complain about.

Just don't get Monster cables.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Mogami cables are extremely nice, some of the best you can get. but they are also very expensive. And it's very possible to overesrimate the cables impact on tone.

I just use regular Live Wires, the kind with the black sleeves and the blue jackets. I've been using some of the same cables for almost 5 years now, and they gave not been treated nicely. Through all the abuse, they are still going strong. Even if they did fail, they have a lifetime warranty.

If you have the cash to spend, go for the Mogamis. They are excellent cables. But if you don't want to spend that much on cables, you're honestly not going to be missing enough tonal or structural difference to complain about.

Just don't get Monster cables.

Thanks, i think ill be going on ebay and buying some, theyre selling the for like $35 each including the $11 shipping (international) so its a pretty good deal so i think ill spend that littloe bit extra because the cheapest planet waves that i found on ebay are around the same price anyway.

what do you think of the fender koil kords patch cable, are there any other good patch cable for under $15?