When turned all the way up one of basses with way louder than the other what's the best way to make them be at the same level with out adjusting the volume of amp ir bass. Compressor micro amp something like that?
Compressor, volume pedal, or just using one with volume at 10 and the other one at 5/7/whatever equals to the other bass' 10.
My P bass is louder then my jazz.

As others have said there can be many reasons why this is happening. we need more info.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I wouldn't use a compressor to solve something like that. One bass is probably active or better quality than the other. Just turn the gain up when you use the other. I mean if you are going to switch your basses between songs, you have time to flip a knob on your amp.
Quote by cGoEcYk
I wouldn't use a compressor to solve something like that. One bass is probably active or better quality than the other. Just turn the gain up when you use the other. I mean if you are going to switch your basses between songs, you have time to flip a knob on your amp.

The active one is actually the quiet one lol
Quote by th30nlyAket
The active one is actually the quiet one lol

Sure the battery doesn't need replacing then? I find it odd that an active bass has lower volume output.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.