I would put this in the tool thread, but it's pretty much dead now.
Anyway I was wondering what your guys interpretation of "Viginti Tres", the last track on 10,000 days is. It seems really interesting to me, but I can't figure out what it really means when the voice says
one infinity the horror begins in autumn
this is your trial, which tries your (power, might, ability; efficacy, potency)
Twenty three steps to total power.
That's translated from latin. Anyway the songs probably on youtube if you wanted to listen, but I was just curious what you guys think it means.
EDIT: Also, I just listened back to the song after looking up the lyrics. Where the hell are the lyrics? When the voice comes on it just sounds like a groan
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Last edited by nirvanagrunge13 at Sep 5, 2011,
Quote by nirvanagrunge13
one infinity the horror begins in autumn
this is your trial, which tries your (power, might, ability; efficacy, potency)
Twenty three steps to total power.

Where did you pull these lyrics from?
well a lot of people think that Wings, 10,000 days, and viginti tres are supposed to be one flowing songs as a tribute to maynard's mom passing or something. but i don't know if this is full fledged fact or not.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by GaryS
Where did you pull these lyrics from?

If you google it this is pretty much the unanimous translation.
Rock on or die

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Quote by jimihendrix6699
well a lot of people think that Wings, 10,000 days, and viginti tres are supposed to be one flowing songs as a tribute to maynard's mom passing or something. but i don't know if this is full fledged fact or not.

Right, yeah if you put Viginti Tres at the end of Wings Pt.1 and play that entire track against 10000 days they sync up, I was just wondering what that verse means
Rock on or die

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Quote by nirvanagrunge13
Right, yeah if you put Viginti Tres at the end of Wings Pt.1 and play that entire track against 10000 days they sync up, I was just wondering what that verse means

yea, it probably relates to those songs. thats what my guess would be
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
The Tool thread is dead I just posted in there yesterday.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I only know that in latin vigniti tres is 23 and as said previously, if you put Viginti Tres at the end of Wings Pt.1 and play that entire track against 10000 days they sync up, at minute 9.14... and 9 + 14 =23
I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.

(Woody Allen)