Hey,

I have a band audition today and I need help tabbing these 2 original songs-- Very easy- But the problem is im rather tone def I cant hear a song and tab it out you will be rewarded for your services shouldnt take a few minutes if you think you are talented. Any takers? 10 for accurate tablature of each song

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You waited till the day of to learn the songs?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
=It's currently 10:37 Central Time and my audition is at 5 not to mention I have to drive to atlanta for it- which is an hour ahead-- Needless to say I want to nail this audition I already know the cover tunes Im supposed to learn just need help with these 2 easy originals--- Seriously any takers?
Yeah I waited till the day of like an idiot--- It was an SEC alabama football weekend and I got caught up-- The songs are super easy though-- I just cant hear a song and tab it out since im a noob -- But I can read accurate tab though
If you are tone deaf how would you know its right?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
I would do it but you'll never be able to pay in my currency.
My currency is pretzels and I require 1 million of them.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Paypal $? at least I don't feel like I am missing out, as this is one of those American things that I can easily ignore . But what songs are they?
This will start a RIOT! in me