So my Blackheart blew out a while ago and I just got around to opening it up and looking at the inside. I saw sparks coming from the output transformer when it happened, but now that I have the amp taken apart I can tell the power tube is blown out.

Would it make sense to try and replace the tubes and see if that solves the problem? I know nothing about this stuff, so yeah.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
If you saw the sparks around the tranny - it is definitely not good. I suppose it arced somewhere between its coils. Putting in new tube can in fact make them dead as well. Output tubes usually get fried along with the tranny.
Have you turned your amp on without any load present?

Anyway I'd go for a new transformer.