Im more of an eletric guitar player, and all my eletrics are high quality and my acoustics are very.... low grade to say. I own an Epiphone AJ-100, a Classical I got for 30 bucks thats actually really nice and a No name 12 string which could use a different nut and saddle.

But I'd be looking more for stuff to play on my Epiphone acoustic. The only thing acoustically I know are probably "Dee" By Randy Rhoads; "So Far Away" by Avenged Sevenfold; "Diary of a madman" by Ozzy Osbourne (Randy Rhoads wrote the guitar part); "You Can't Kill Rock and Roll" By Ozzy Osbourne (Again Randy Rhoads); and thats probably it besides the basic chords and all the hendrix chord varitions(Maybe not all, but the most common are only ones I seen xD).

Any tips? I'm looking to help strengthen my finger muscules more and to learn some more mellower stuff. And to learn some techinque and whatever else I can from it.

I use Martin Heavy strings (No gauges were listened on the pack when I get it, just "Martin: Heavy Strings")

Any tips for an acoustic noob?
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
just keep practicing and learn more songs that interest you. I used to search 'acoustic' in the top 100 tabs and find lots of stuff to play like coldplay and more. Sorry if that's not much help
Loads of people do real easy accoustic versions of songs u might know

e.g.

Ace of Spades - Moterhead

Polly - Nivana

Times like these - Foo Fighters

try some of these..

Video lessons on Youtube for all of them.
Quote by PSimonR
Loads of people do real easy accoustic versions of songs u might know

e.g.

Ace of Spades - Moterhead

Polly - Nivana

Times like these - Foo Fighters

try some of these..

Video lessons on Youtube for all of them.

Ehh not my favorite bands there, plus I'm looking for something maybe abit more chanellging then those to be honest.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by Xter

I use Martin Heavy strings (No gauges were listened on the pack when I get it, just "Martin: Heavy Strings")

Unless your guitar is built for it, or you're tuning way below standard tuning, I would change the strings to light. Most acoustic guitars are not built for heavy gauge strings and can get seriously damaged due to the much, much higher tension.

Even if you're not sure if they are actually heavy gauge strings, or merely just strings designed to give a heavier sound, I would highly suggest changing them to at least 12s. That will guarantee you guitar won't implode .
Fuck the system - Use non-standard tunings!

"Now the guitar is no more than a cowbell, so easy to play, that there is no stable lad who is not a musician on the guitar" Inquisitor Covarrubias 1611