The fact that you called it garbage makes me not want to listen to it
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
There isn’t really much difference between a ‘Free Poker Money’ bonus and a ‘No Deposit Bonus’. You will not be required to make a deposit to get either type of bonus, but there are a couple of differences. For free poker money offers you are dealing directly with the poker room to get the bonus, whereas with a no deposit offer you will need to go through a third-party website that provides the bankroll money.

With the free money offers, as you will be dealing directly with the people at the poker room themselves, you should be able to get the free cash a bit faster than when you have to go to a third party site.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
The fact that you called it garbage makes me not want to listen to it

*Swish* the frisbee goes over your head lol
Quote by jonymac001
There isn’t really much difference between a ‘Free Poker Money’ bonus and a ‘No Deposit Bonus’. You will not be required to make a deposit to get either type of bonus, but there are a couple of differences. For free poker money offers you are dealing directly with the poker room to get the bonus, whereas with a no deposit offer you will need to go through a third-party website that provides the bankroll money.

With the free money offers, as you will be dealing directly with the people at the poker room themselves, you should be able to get the free cash a bit faster than when you have to go to a third party site.

Such a relief!!! I've HAD IT with third parties RAPING MY POCKETS.