I have a couple of tracks that I need to identify. My questiion is where on here can I post them. They are instrumental tracks that I was given a long time ago and now I can't remember what the tracks are. They were popular songs of like the 50's to the 60's.
upload them to your UG profile

also, if you want to identify them, just google the lyrics
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Darkness in Zero
rofl

you really think lyrics are only in the vocals?

shallow, man

shallow
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
They are instrumentals and thus contain no lyrics. Can I just post them here instead (5-10 sec clips) if not I will go the profile route
Quote by laid-to-waste
you really think lyrics are only in the vocals?

shallow, man

shallow

I know there's a smartphone app called Shazam which helps identify music, there might be a similar online service
I tried but the service won't recognize them. Maybe because they are not originals.
hmm.. you could still post them on your profile.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Upped 3 of em, will do more when I get the chance. Thanks to whoever tries....on a related note there is another song that has a beat that goes ba dum ba dumm pss ahhh and there is singing with that beat.
Quote by BlindNematode
http://www.wildbits.com/tunatic/
Haven't tried it myself, but it should work.
("start the program about halfway through the clip for best results")
Good Luck!

Tried it again and it worked. I didn't know you had to play the song first and then search Any ways I found most of them, and now there is one more song that is bugging me. I don't know the lyrics but I know that the song starts out with a percussion line that goes ba dum ba dum psss ahhh ba dum ba dum psss ahhh and it repeats over. Any help???