So school is starting in a few days, and me and a couple friends want to start a music club, as there is nothing like that in the school (our school has a fly fishing team and an interpretive dance club, but no music clubs or classes), but we have no idea what we would do at any of the meetings, talk about, or anything like that.
You guys have no music classes?!? Is that even possible?
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
sex
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by Extra Ordinary
My high school had a guitar club. People just brought guitars in and jammed and talked for a while.

Doing this in school sounds like heaven.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by Lugnaz987
You guys have no music classes?!? Is that even possible?

Some districts cut music classes because of budget reasons, so yes.

TS, try arranging a couple jam sessions once or twice a month or more often if you do different genre weeks or something like that so it doesn't get stale.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Do like a something like a Guitar club, but bass/drums/vocs/keys are welcome too. I would've joined in an instant if my school had one.

And you probably shouldn't call it the Guitar Club if you go with my idea.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all who wander are lost.
Quote by FlashNinja
Maybe you should start a study group instead:

Don't Chang-e the subject!
Quote by sadSTATUE
Some districts cut music classes because of budget reasons, so yes.

TS, try arranging a couple jam sessions once or twice a month or more often if you do different genre weeks or something like that so it doesn't get stale.

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...