I've got a cheap Epiphone Les Paul Special II. First guitar, had it for several months, and my low E string in constantly buzzing. I have lowered the action on my (fake) strat before, the this is a Tune-O bridge that I have no idea hw to adjust. any suggestions?
Look at the front piece of the bridge. There are two posts on each side of it with slots for a philips head screwdriver. Turn those anti-clockwise to raise the bridge up.
Quote by gateway01
I've got a cheap Epiphone Les Paul Special II. First guitar, had it for several months, and my low E string in constantly buzzing. I have lowered the action on my (fake) strat before, the this is a Tune-O bridge that I have no idea hw to adjust. any suggestions?

What string gauges are you using? Depending on the string gauges you use, the guitar's action will feel very different. In order to raise or lower the entire bridge, the two posts on each sides of the saddle will lower or raise the bridge. However, you cannot lower or raise one single string at a time, which is a BIG disadvantage for the Tune-O-Matic bridge. My Fender Jaguar came with the 10-48 strings. Try using those strings on your guitar.
Quote by prosong12345
What string gauges are you using? Depending on the string gauges you use, the guitar's action will feel very different. In order to raise or lower the entire bridge, the two posts on each sides of the saddle will lower or raise the bridge. However, you cannot lower or raise one single string at a time, which is a BIG disadvantage for the Tune-O-Matic bridge. My Fender Jaguar came with the 10-48 strings. Try using those strings on your guitar.

I use 9s, but I always wanted 11s.