A gerenade screwed my ear playing for life...

There's a really enjoyable song to play, done by a handful of cats, called 'What Becomes of the Brokenhearted.' Its been done by Rod Stewart, Jimmy Ruffin, and Paul Young. The Paul Young version is the one I'm after cause it sounds so different from the other two. (This can be heard on the 'Fried Green Tomatoes' soundtrack.) I can't figure out what key its in, let alone the chord progression, cause of the ear problem. Can anyone help? I've tried to get help with another song on hear last week, but no one could help. Hopefully someone can youtube this one and give it a shot for me.
It's in A major.

The chorus progression is A C#m F#m D E A. There's a few other parts, but the majority follows that.
Damn, that was quick! Thank you, I'll try it out tomorrow. I'm so jealous of that ability. I can usually tell when somethings wrong with a note, but not what's wrong with it. But I still have hands to play with, so I ain't gonna complain. Thanks again.

Other than that one, the only other tune I could never pick-out, or find chords for, is a song that meant a lot to me, (Although I didn't hear it til I was discharged.) called 'Bagpipes Cryin' by Rushlow Harris. I wouldn't be dick-enough to ask you to again, but if you want another puzzler...
Quote by Crossroads61

Other than that one, the only other tune I could never pick-out, or find chords for, is a song that meant a lot to me, (Although I didn't hear it til I was discharged.) called 'Bagpipes Cryin' by Rushlow Harris. I wouldn't be dick-enough to ask you to again, but if you want another puzzler...

Intro alternates between D and Dsus 2 then G for the latter part.

Verse;
D - G - D - G - A
G - G - D/F# - D/F# - Em7 - Asus4 (or A)

Chorus;
Bm - G - D - A
Bm - G - D - A
Bm - G - *D - D/C# - Bm - A
Em - A

*Rundown 1 chord per beat:

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Sep 5, 2011,
I tried Bagpipes this week, sounded perfect. Thanks, dude. That was really cool of you. While it is a bit popie for me, something about that Bm lean-in on the chorus that hits me hard. Thanks again.
maybe it's because it's 9/11, or maybe it's because i'm extremely depressed about personal issues, but i'm going to start out by being a mush and thanking your for your service to our country.

...actually i have nothing else to say lol. those guys have got it down pat.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.