Hey guys, I love Spongebob it's no lie. But I watched the series after the film and it SUCKED! So I assumed that all Spongebob after that was crap - ruined forever. But today I saw a newer one which was actually GOOD

My question is to anyone who stuck with it through all these years...did it get sucky for a bit then get better? Or did I just see a rare good new episode?
It's always been amazing
(Invalid img)
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

nope, after like... the third season it went to hell in a bucket. it's like some famous animal that did something really great once, but then broke it's leg and can't move anymore, and rather than just euthanizing it like they should, they kept it around for tourists because there is money to be made off of it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I still don't like everything post-movie.

I haven;t watched TV in a while, tbh. I wanna get the seasons like like on DVD soon.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
it went downhill....everything is better in the first few seasons....look at all the new scooby doo stuff..........it is sad
I haz gotten gud
They changed writers and it got less funny for a while, it's better now.
you're a stone fox
The first three seasons are amazing, all since the film have broken my heart but if it's starting to pick up again I will be so very happy.

What season is it up to now anyway?
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
The thing is, the first couple of seasons were smart. A lot of the jokes were subtle, they made ya think. I love the old stuff.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Weaponized
Yeah, its basically

Good - Movie - Wtf is this shit - Pretty Good

its this.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
...I always thought people were joking about liking Spongebob, I didn't actually think people liked it lol.
Quote by .Joker.
...I always thought people were joking about liking Spongebob, I didn't actually think people liked it lol.

What!?! If I wore a Spongebob shirt to school half of the girls that go there would grab me rip of my pants and start sucking my dick! That's how fuckin' popular Spongebob is.
you're a stone fox
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
SBSP is amazing. Sure, some of the episodes got a bit... shit... after the movie. But still pretty funny, and the seasons have been getting again.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M