Page 1 of 2
I'm playing Searchbar by TailzDoll, Wave of Babies - Animals as Leaders, and Swing Life Away - Rise Against.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I'm playing Searchbar by TailzDoll, Wave of Babies - Animals as Leaders, and Swing Life Away - Rise Against.

I've heard that one, it's pretty awful, but has a catchy hook. Little bit overplayed in my opinion though.
Quote by Banjocal
I've been messing around with Rude Mood more. I simply cannot stop playing it. It's addictive like heroin or some shit like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2t8i9mGx9c

wow, I love when people do that , like theyr soloing but with strokes... ( i can't explain better then this cuz my mother language Its no english :s)

Some time ago I saw a guy playing Voodoo child like that, with strokes, on youtube, its awsome =D however I cant do that very well... I'm just a terrible rhytm guitarist
Quote by PaulyVengeance
I've heard that one, it's pretty awful, but has a catchy hook. Little bit overplayed in my opinion though.

Yeah, in the original the sweep-picking from the solo is really uneven and messy, I'm making it sound better.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Yeah, in the original the sweep-picking from the solo is really uneven and messy, I'm making it sound better.

I'm pretty sure there's a cover of it on youtube somewhere, I'll have to have a look though.
If I remember correctly, there's an awesome breakdown around 3:40-something.
Quote by TailzDoll
wow, I love when people do that , like theyr soloing but with strokes... ( i can't explain better then this cuz my mother language Its no english :s)

Some time ago I saw a guy playing Voodoo child like that, with strokes, on youtube, its awsome =D however I cant do that very well... I'm just a terrible rhytm guitarist

He uses a lot of chordal soloing in his work. Imo that video depicts his best playing of all live shows - the original recording of Rude Mood doesn't touch on that one in terms of technicality, or just generally in how good it sounds.

And by strokes you probably mean strumming
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by SG_dave
What am I playing?

I'm playing with myself.

Beat me to it you fanny.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by TailzDoll
How many of you play guitar ? -.-'

About 4 of us.

Usually only 2 are around at once, due to differences in timezones and whatnot.
70s ted nugent pretty much non stop at the moment, and replaying fallout 3
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
70s ted nugent pretty much non stop at the moment, and replaying fallout 3

I've been doing that also, beacuse I don't money to buy Fallout New Vegas
Death - Scavenger of Human Sorrow
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Borderlands and loads of fighting games

oh wai- guitar songs ?!?
nothing because i quit
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by TailzDoll
I've been doing that also, beacuse I don't money to buy Fallout New Vegas

Even when you do get the money to buy it, don't. It's nothing compared to Fallout 3. Finally completed Broken Steel for the first time ever the other day

Obscura - Choir of Spirits
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
pronz
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by PaulyVengeance
I'm pretty sure there's a cover of it on youtube somewhere, I'll have to have a look though.
If I remember correctly, there's an awesome breakdown around 3:40-something.

I like the 3rd bridge with all the obscure tonalities.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I like the 3rd bridge with all the obscure tonalities.

I never wrapped my head round that bit. I really don't get what was going through his mind when he wrote it.

Also, the intro riff is pretty good, even though it seems to drag on a bit. 7 hours is a bit much for an intro IMO.
I'm whittling down Complex Terms by The Human Abstract. I've got most of it, just have to pick up the speed on some of the lead parts.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
I never wrapped my head round that bit. I really don't get what was going through his mind when he wrote it.

Also, the intro riff is pretty good, even though it seems to drag on a bit. 7 hours is a bit much for an intro IMO.

Yeah, it's a whole album split into different parts, I really like the "Temple of the Winx" part.
you're a stone fox
Shine on you crazy diamond - Pink Floyd
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by Saint78
Yeah, it's a whole album split into different parts, I really like the "Temple of the Winx" part.

That the one with the vomiting and diarrhea sound effects in the background all the way through each track?
I'm playing Buckethead lesson -- Figure 3...
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Crazy train, trooper, and lots of black ops and leauge of legends
Quote by goldleadr
They don't know what there talking about! Let's put it this way right you suck

Yes I just quoted myself...
Why is my sig messed up? It's broken!!!!
Quote by goldleadr
They don't know what there talking about! Let's put it this way right you suck

Yes I just quoted myself...
Last thing was all of the Epic Rap Battles of History on YouTube. The Einstein vs. Stephen Hawking and Sakespeare vs. Dr. Seuss are pure gold.

But the last actual song I listened to was probably a little recording one of my friends did. She sings like an angel, though she doesn't admit it.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by goldleadr
Why is my sig messed up? It's broken!!!!

Cos you haven't closed the tags you numpty.

Page 1 of 2