Guys, I need help on choosing beginner guitar, cheap one. Which guitars are good for beginner other than those Squiers guitar?
Dean Vendetta, The lower end Ibanez guitars and Ibanez starter packs, The low end Peaveys are all good...lot of choices...I would actually go with the Squier or the low end Ibanez starter packs.
low end ibanez are one of the best bang for the buck !
Have you run your fingers down the wall...

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...
When you're searching for the light ?
Low end ibanez rg's are decent (even some of the gio), but learn how to setup a trem before you try to.
Epiphone les paul standard (used) are pretty good.
Yamaha Pacifica ive heard is fantastic for beginners.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Low end ibanez rg's are decent (even some of the gio), but learn how to setup a trem before you try to.
Epiphone les paul standard (used) are pretty good.
Yamaha Pacifica ive heard is fantastic for beginners.

Don't get an Ibanez with a floating bridge to start with. Get one with a stop tailpiece.
you get what you pay for. find a used one if you can. cheap used guitars are usually played very little and a much better deal than brand new for the same price. pay a shop or somebody who knows what theyre doing to set up the action, intonation, and neck relief and whatever you get will be plenty good enough for a starter guitar. by the way squires are not bad starter guitars by any means. you have to play guitar for a year or so to even notice the difference betwen a $250 squire (when properly set up) and a $1250 fender anyway. its also a good idea to go cheap on a starter guitar so you can start devloping your personal style and taste before you invest a lot of money to a premium guitar so you have a good idea of precisely what you want when you invest.
Les Paul Special II is good, just dont buy it used because:

1. the price wont be much different (because they're pretty cheap)
2. you'll wear it out..... trust me
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Epiphone G-400 vintage, it is a very solid budget guitar. All mahogany set neck and body and Grover tuners. The pickups are OK, but for $299 it really is hard to beat. And you can get them for $200 or less used in great shape.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate