Usually in a typical two guitarist band, the lead guitarist takes the high mids while the rhythm guitarist takes the low mids. But are there any examples of the opposite, where the lead guitarist occupies the low mids and the rhythm takes the high mids?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

^Any specific songs?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

All of them.

Honestly I have no idea what you're really looking for. Baroness is just the tits.
Quote by goest
All of them.

Honestly I have no idea what you're really looking for. Baroness is just the tits.

So useful.
All this talk about High and Low Mids makes me think you're talking about EQing a guitar track in Pro Tools or something. Try the first two Opeth albums.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Alter Bridge does this quite a bit during their choruses and other parts.

Mostly their last album "ABIII", has this sorta stuff. About half of their second album "Blackbird" does this as well.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Sep 5, 2011,
Quote by goest
All of them.

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated