Page 1 of 2
http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-kirtland-painsville-harvey-offensive-sign-text,0,996270.story

PAINESVILLE, Ohio— Kirtland crushed Painesville Harvey during Friday night's high school football game, but it was what happened after the game that has people talking.

"At the conclusion of the game, some of their students and parents put up a sign that we believe was racial intimidation, ethnic intimidation," said Roderick Coffee, president of the Lake County chapter of the NAACP, who was also at the game.

"For them to put it up there that was bad sportsmanship, too," Painesville Harvey football player, Jerome Becks said.

The big sign read: 'You Mad Bro.'

"I think the reference to 'bro' in the sign definitely has a racial connection to it," said Michael Hanlon, superintendent for Painesville City Schools.
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
I know that feel bro
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
When has bro ever had any sort of racial connection? This is just ridiculous. Some kids and parents were just having fun, I probably would have joined them.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
"I think the reference to 'bro' in the sign definitely has a racial connection to it," said Michael Hanlon, superintendent for Painesville City Schools.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It's true, bro is a racial term toward *insert whatever race they assume got discriminated against*.

Seriously WTF
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
are you angry, brother?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by due 07
D'awww.

Did you make that?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by turncoat60%

oh wow, what's this meme called
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Why the hell is everything reduced to racism? I call my friends "bros" all the time, no matter what color they are (they're all white :p.

Making a topic about racism is much more racist, because then you're saying that race has to play a role. Annoys the crap out of me. Pretty much like the idea of a "hate crime." Yes, some people will "hate" on others purely because of race. But I hate when people assume that someone committed a crime because they are racist.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by due 07

Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Primus2112
oh wow, what's this meme called

net noob getting a tad popular on memebase
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by mental_cookie

This...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
No, they didn't tell the full story.
The sign said: You Mad Ne-Bro? How racist...
DAS BOOT!!!
Page 1 of 2