I'm looking to start making model cars since upgrading mine has gotten very expensive. when i was little i made a couple that were the super easy snap together and had like two screws to put in and done. I would like something a little more complicated, but all the sites I find dont really tell me anything about them, it just has a picture, a size, and cost. Id rather metal than plastic, so my question is what sites do you use? Gundam models are also fine since I always loved those
oh yeah, **** model cars, find the most beautiful gundam you can

//members.iinet.net.au/~toh@iinet.net.au/Aik/anime/gundam/zeros1.jpg" alt="">

i wish i wasted more time on bhuilding gundam when i was little actually
i love me some wing zero custom. I figured metal would be the more difficult, so I guess I will be going with plastic. That would be an awesome one to do but painting worries me.

Edit: After reading more than that one line I see that they are painted already. this site is perfect. thanks! Id still like a couple cars though. 98-04 trans am ws.6 would be sick
Last edited by Shrimpburgler at Sep 6, 2011,
I was working on a 78 Camaro model before I deployed. I didn't get to finish it though. It should be cool when it's done, but I have a hard time finding time to do such trivial things, when my actual Camaro needs fixing.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Yeah man, i had a 2000 formula i worked on so i want a firebird, im currently modding my mustang now until i ship out though. what branch/mos?