Hi all,

I just purchased a Samick electric guitar. Does anyone know what model it might be?
Its made in Korea, the serial number is 0061290.
24 fret
Floyd Rose tremolo
1 x volume
1 x tone
2 x ?? switches
5 way pick up switch

Any Ideas would be great

yeah I was just discussing the finish with the wife..reminds me of her fishnet stockings
The finish reminds me a lot of when you're out walking at night then suddenly get to a chain linked fence. That moment when it just starts to come into view

Nice guitar by the way
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
very cool!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
yeah thanks guys, it does look pretty mint. The best thing was the price $140. The volume and tone pots need attention and the locking nut needs replacing. Im not sure if ill keep the floyd rose set up tho, Ill have to see what my options are.
Samicks are another of those horribly over looked, under rated guitar companies.

EDIT:
You may have to contact Samick directly to find any info on it.
From what I have learned in the past 30 minutes is that it may have been made in 2000
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Last edited by Alucard817 at Sep 6, 2011,
i found a really nice modded samick in a guitar shop. had a carved top, binding on teh body and neck, HSS, and a floyd.

however it was missing wiring, 2 pickups, no finish, and he the guy wanted 300. might have done it for 100-150.

it also had a floyd and im pretty sure it was not original or a good one. from what i hear, stay away from floyds unless they are quality, so thats exactly what i did. not paying 300 to find out im stuck with garbage after spending another 300 fixing it up. not replacing the floyd either....too much money.
yeah still looking, spent acouple of hrs on google last night. Found some that are close but not quite
ok so samick is now owned by Greg Bennet so he will have no idea what that is so i would recommend forgetting about it
Samicks are another of those horribly over looked, under rated guitar companies.

this is very true i have a newer samick and it is awesome a few minor issues all easy fixes though i would be very happy to receive that guitar for $140!
that's hot
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

hahaha I found out it has "Mother of pearl" fret board inserts or "Paua" as we call it in New Zealand and it seems to have Ebony along the side of the fret board aswell
I have just sent her in for a service. Im getting the frets filed, the floyed rose is getting blocked, the action is getting sorted aswell it was set way to high. And all the tone and volume pots are getting a service. The neck is getting straightend aswell.

Im looking forward to getting her back and see how she goes.
Quote by barnesybaby
The finish reminds me a lot of when you're out walking at night then suddenly get to a chain linked fence. That moment when it just starts to come into view

Nice guitar by the way

This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the finish
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...