Poll: Are you afflicted with butthurt?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you afflicted with butthurt?
Yes, every thread you makes makes it grow worse
7 9%
Sometimes. Only when ethan levels of stupidity are involved
41 53%
No. Stop being such a shitsucking piece of shit, and man up.
29 38%
Voters: 77.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by PaulyVengeance
When people can't back the fuck down and grasp the concept of people having different views to them.

I always find this an interesting point of view.

When people say "why don't you just back down?", they tend to also be resisting backing down.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Do you ever get mad at something someone said or did on the internet? I ususally don't, but this video got to me. She's an awful musician playing an awful song. But people on UG usually don't make me mad. What about you?

She is a great musician!

I mean, she rolls her eyes while playing guitar! Clearly, she is the best.

No but seriously, the profanities in the song do not make her cool.

I have been butt-hurt many times over the internet. I attribute it mainly to my immaturity in the past, because I don't get butt-hurt so much now.

Maybe except the musical octopus thread where I was accused of being arrogant. :S
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by metacarpi
I always find this an interesting point of view.

When people say "why don't you just back down?", they tend to also be resisting backing down.

I accept that people have the ability to form their own opinion on the matter at hand (usually music) and I try my best to NOT argue about it.

If people could find a way to voice their opinions and views, without shitting all over everyone else while doing it, I'd be the happiest little motherfucker in the world.
Quote by PaulyVengeance

If people could find a way to voice their opinions and views, without shitting all over everyone else while doing it, I'd be the happiest little motherfucker in the world.

I completely and whole-heartedly agree with this.

Unfortunately, anonymity on the internets breeds unwarranted hostility when debating.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Butt Rayge
I don't get butt-hurt. I get butt rage.

How long have you been sat waiting for a thread like this so you could say that?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
I completely and whole-heartedly agree with this.

Unfortunately, anonymity on the internets breeds unwarranted hostility when debating.

Indeed it does.

It really goes back to the whole 'I bet you wouldn't say that to my face', 'Yeah, you're a big hard man behind a screen' kind of shit.

As you said, Anonymity. People seem to think that it gives them the right to act like a complete cuntbag to people.

Quote by metacarpi
How long have you been sat waiting for a thread like this so you could say that?

So long, that his fury burns with the force of 1000 butts.
I used to, but nowadays I just let them think what they want to regardless.

If they are rude, I may get mildly irritated, but not usually.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 6, 2011,
Not immediately. If I end up in a discussion with someone who really is just being a stubborn, argumentative, opinionated twat then yeah, I'll get annoyed and sometimes end up snapping.
But usually it's just an ignorant comment or some trolling, which just goes over my head. I'm guilty of both anyway
Quote by Butt Rayge

You should sig that.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
That was so stupid that I passed over hating her to just hurting my entire outlook of all of Youtube for it existing there.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
fortunately, I was still stringing my guitar up with dicks. Black dicks make for more bass, white dick make for more treble. Yellow.... no use, not long enough. Maybe for snare drums.
Quote by Butt Rayge

I would sig this if my sig wasn't so pretty
Normally I don't but there seems to be a misinformed few who claim that Bon Jovi named one of his kids Google.

That's bullshit.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Last edited by Tarsplitter at Sep 6, 2011,
Look at this lady all in front of me, sexy as can be. Tonight I want a SLUT! Would you be mine? Heard you was freaky from a friend of mine.

No.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by genghisgandhi
You listen to Bon Jovi and you're not a 40 year old woman? Oh dear.

I'd be butthurt but the amount of times I've heard that has made me immune.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
When people can't back the fuck down and grasp the concept of people having different views to them.

Or when someone brings a bong on chat, apparently.
My butt hurts all the time.

Ot: No, i don't get butthurt.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Sep 6, 2011,
i don't particularly care for any of those poll options TS. o_O
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Just watched that video....

I find it extremely uncomfortable when white people say the 'N' word... Just doesn't sit right with me.

So yeah, I guess I do get butt-hurt over dumb shit like that. She could atleast put some effort into it too.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by genghisgandhi
this video got to me.

Heh. Keep pressing 7.

"U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD"
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Parole Guy: You're claiming that your father threatened to, quote, eat the living shit out of you.

Mac: Uh, that is correct.

Parole Guy: Mr. Kelly, in your sworn statement to police, you claimed the prisoner told you that if you didn't, quote, jam a bunch of stuff in your butt, he was going to rape you so hard the room would stink.

Parole Guy: Then, he was going to, quote, eat your butt and your son's butt in the stink, until his stomach was full of your... butts. Is this correct?

Charlie: That is also correct.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by genghisgandhi
I can offset her with generic cute indie girl.

My heart yearns for her.

I just listened to her cover of Hallelujah. Okay, now I am hurt in the butt.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I can offset her with generic cute indie girl.

My heart yearns for her.

Holy christing chocolate shit.

That girl needs to go back to the kitchen and make herself a sandwich, goddamn.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by blake1221
Or when someone brings a bong on chat, apparently.

Cool story.

PaulyEDIT: At the end of the day, you and I are never going to get on. Bringing up stuff from over a year ago, completely out of context isn't really doing either of us any favours.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Sep 6, 2011,
Quote by PaulyVengeance

Because people usually act on their views, so it does affect you.

Personally, I often wish I could just leave it and think "oh who cares..." when I see someone being stupid or ignorant or just plain wrong on the internet, but I really can't.

I can't stand ignorance and I like to discuss people's opinions. People do consider things I don't and often do have good reasoning. By not letting an opinion just fly by unchallenged it helps me. But similarly if after discussion an opinion still seems to make no sense it does annoy me.
People act on opinions, and if you're happy to let everyone think whatever they want you'll find people acting however they want.

...also though, I dislike ignorance just because it usually makes people less happy. Thinking this or that is shit, or that this is wrong or this person is a bad person.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Because people usually act on their views, so it does affect you.

Personally, I often wish I could just leave it and think "oh who cares..." when I see someone being stupid or ignorant or just plain wrong on the internet, but I really can't.

I can't stand ignorance and I like to discuss people's opinions. People do consider things I don't and often do have good reasoning. By not letting an opinion just fly by unchallenged it helps me. But similarly if after discussion an opinion still seems to make no sense it does annoy me.
People act on opinions, and if you're happy to let everyone think whatever they want you'll find people acting however they want.

...also though, I dislike ignorance just because it usually makes people less happy. Thinking this or that is shit, or that this is wrong or this person is a bad person.

But why do people have to act like fuckers? I don't understand.

I'm more than happy for people to enjoy what they enjoy, hate what they hate, think what they think. But I REALLY don't understand why it turns from a conversation/discussion, into a flaming shitstorm.

But hey, that's just me.

PaulyEDIT: For example:

I'm a huge A7X fan. A high percentage of users on this site will tell me that I'm 'wrong' for liking them, or that 'my taste in bands is shit/awful' etc, instead of just accepting the fact that I like them.

They don't HAVE to like it, they don't NEED to listen to them or convert to being a fan, so why can't they just accept it, move on, and leave me the fuck alone.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Sep 6, 2011,
Quote by PaulyVengeance
But why do people have to act like fuckers? I don't understand.

I'm more than happy for people to enjoy what they enjoy, hate what they hate, think what they think. But I REALLY don't understand why it turns from a conversation/discussion, into a flaming shitstorm.

But hey, that's just me.

PaulyEDIT: For example:

I'm a huge A7X fan. A high percentage of users on this site will tell me that I'm 'wrong' for liking them, or that 'my taste in bands is shit/awful' etc, instead of just accepting the fact that I like them.

They don't HAVE to like it, they don't NEED to listen to them or convert to being a fan, so why can't they just accept it, move on, and leave me the fuck alone.

hah same here. nobody want to just say 'well cool'

like whenever people are like "I love this *insert a band that is not really interesting for me and that i find quite simple, may be even too simple and whatnot (mostly crappy but famous metal bands*" I'm just like "well cool"

just why do they have to you know be pushy and make someone not enjoy his time/life... im not talking about opinions only..
Page 1 of 2