Bad days ****ing suck. Yesterday for example I learned I was attending the wrong managerial accounting classes for three weeks (thus losing 5% of my grade on attendance), I forgot my slippers when I went to the gym so I was standing in the shower barefoot(people piss in the shower) and I fell off my skateboard real bad and got my knees injured.

This is my bad karma coming around.

Discuss bad days
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
If your life were a tv sitcom hell i'd watch it!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?

You seem like you need it dude.
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Quote by cptcomet

if my life were a sitcom it would be the jerry springer show + seinfield
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Take heart; on your sad day, I got you a Japanese import of the classic story of trials and triumph "The Rocketeer" on VHS. You're welcome.

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Whenever I'm having bad days, I punch a hole in a giant nega-tiger and ride the resulting stream of dark matter into space to have sex with Zeta Reticuli.

Wait, did you say bad days, or drug days?
Not having a bad day, but school just started and the daily schedule is effin long and hard, and I've been tired as **** the last couple of days. Basically I get home and I lay in bed for the rest of the day watching futurama or just wander aimlessly around the house. Then when time comes to sleep, I just can't fall asleep no matter how tired I feel.

**** this.
^Just wait until you have to get up that early to WORK.

Although honestly I prefer work to school. At least I get paid for work, while in school (barring college, where you can choose your courses) you're forced into subjects you might not care about and stuffed with information that you're never going to use.

Honestly, I use what I learned in shop class 100% more than anything else I studied in HS aside from english.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
^Just wait until you have to get up that early to WORK.

Although honestly I prefer work to school. At least I get paid for work, while in school (barring college, where you can choose your courses) you're forced into subjects you might not care about and stuffed with information that you're never going to use.

Honestly, I use what I learned in shop class 100% more than anything else I studied in HS aside from english.

I just started 11th grade, at least where I live this is the grade where there are no more useless subjects, you learn what you take (A levels and all that jazz)

I like school, it's just hard to adjust to the new pressure.
Quote by cptcomet

Only we would make it way more dramatic and change the order of events.
Falling in shower -> then people pissing for example.

To the OP, after rain ...
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by ninnipinni93
People piss in the showers?

Is it a gym for retarded people?

Whenever I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt