I think there's a lot of negativity surrounding the police on UG, so I thought this video might cheer you up a bit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkwkqhMKZc
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Police are just like anything else; there are good ones and bastards. Just like cab drivers, doctors, pharmacists, car wash attendants, cashiers, and people in general.

Hating them all based on the actions of a few is stupid and naive. I happen to know a really good cop, and am good friends with him, and I know I'd be pissed if someone shot off at the mouth because of some other experience that didn't involve him.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Sep 6, 2011,
FUCK DA POWLEECE!

I prefer Sting's solo albums.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by MakinLattes
I am let down. I was expecting something more than a old man humping girls who could be his grandchildren.

Wait, this thread was about Heffner?

I didn't watch the video
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I judge them on their actions, not because of a predisposition I have with them.

Although now I know that police can't dance.
I don't hate policemen, I hate policemen who misuse and abuse their power, or get all up in people's business for no reason, instead of attending to their job (both are quite common).

Anyway, that cop looks like a good chap.
Read thread as "POLICE SHANKING."

So I was like, how the **** would a police shanking cheer us up?
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Sep 6, 2011,
My local police are brilliant: polite, hard working, and generous.

Quote by MadClownDisease
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0muoOR93FM

The classic...

Yeah the police are great, I dislike police haters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTPVXvYUIA&feature=related

They got in trouble for it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 6, 2011,
Quote by strat0blaster
Police are just like anything else; there are good ones and bastards. Just like cab drivers, doctors, pharmacists, car wash attendants, cashiers, and people in general.

Hating them all based on the actions of a few is stupid and naive. I happen to know a really good cop, and am good friends with him, and I know I'd be pissed if someone shot off at the mouth because of some other experience that didn't involve him.

I happen to know several piece of shit rat bastard cops. And no good cops. They're shit eating grins piss me off to no end, and they enforce the law of retards. They're a tool of the wealthy to keep the poor off their stuff. **** em with a rake.

EDIT: But for real, fuck da police.
Last edited by captaincrunk at Sep 6, 2011,
Quote by captaincrunk
I happen to know several piece of shit rat bastard cops. And no good cops. They're shit eating grins piss me off to no end, and they enforce the law of retards. They're a tool of the wealthy to keep the poor off their stuff. **** em with a rake.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by strat0blaster

Wrong-o, Bob. All car wash attendants are dicks.