Page 1 of 2
Tomorrow is my first day of school and I'm rather disappointed. I start at 9am and finish first class at 12pm the another from 1pm to 2pm and last class from 5pm to 8pm. I also miss work because of my last class. My Wednesdays are terrible.

How is school so far for all of you?
Whats your busiest day like?
Quote by ethanwhufc
mine is awful.
have to get up at 6:30am dont get home till 5:30pm

So... like a real job!
Quote by ethanwhufc
mine is awful.
have to get up at 6:30am dont get home till 5:30pm

im exactly the same, not as bad as staying in school/college until 8:30pm though, that sounds like a ****ing joke!
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
I get to school at 7:30 am and most days it's till 5 pm.

I get up at 6 am and go for a jog, helps not feel like shit the first couple of hours at school.
I'm home-schooled,and I do summer school.Think of my problems
Dare you to be my friend ........
please?
I start tomorrow as well. Wednesdays are my busiest with a mere 3 classes, but they have annoying 2 hour breaks in between. The only thing that's going to be really annoying this semester is that I have to catch a different bus than usual after school on Monday, as the express bus from school only runs to a certain hour, making my trip a lot longer.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Quote by Extra Ordinary

I start at 9am and finish first class at 12pm

So.. basically you start at 9:00 and end on 24:00? oO Or does 12 pm mean 12:00?
I'm a full time student. but I only have two classes. 5:30pm-8:30pm Wednesday and thursdays. The rest of my days i sleep in and play zombies
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
I have alot of free periods this year, including four in a row on mondays, although some people have 7 in a row, all sitting in silence in the same room. Its good when I start getting more homeworks though because i can get them all done in school so my evenings are free. Overall days not bad, get up at 7 and get home from school at 4,
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by TheEducatedFool
I start tomorrow as well. Wednesdays are my busiest with a mere 3 classes, but they have annoying 2 hour breaks in between. The only thing that's going to be really annoying this semester is that I have to catch a different bus than usual after school on Monday, as the express bus from school only runs to a certain hour, making my trip a lot longer.

I used to have 4-5 hour breaks in my first year. They're such a pain.

Quote by BSPDelta09
So.. basically you start at 9:00 and end on 24:00? oO Or does 12 pm mean 12:00?

I end in time for lunch. So 12pm = 12:00.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I used to have 4-5 hour breaks in my first year. They're such a pain.

I end in time for lunch. So 12pm = 12:00.

I don't mind anything 3 hours or longer as I have enough time to bus home in between classes then. I do find that 2 hour breaks can be a pain, especially if there's no where nice and quiet to work or no one I know is around. I've got a 6 hour break on Mondays this semester, but that gives me plenty of time to just go home.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
7pm classes? I'd accept that if it was night school or something, but since the people who mentioned these late classes also have them at 9am, that is ridiculous. I consider my timetable rubbish because I've got loads of gaps, but I'm only there from 9 till 4 at the absolute latest, with a maximum of 3 and a half hours of classes a day.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
just got out of school. not bad
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
wake up at 6:15, go to work, go to class, home by 8:15. sucks man

On the other hand, I get lots of breaks to just sit here on UG or watch an episode of a good tv show, so its not that bad.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
What the heck, you guys need to schedule your classes better.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
On Mondays I have class from 1-2:15, then from 5:30-8:something
On Tuesdays I have class from 2-3:45, then from 5:30-8:something

I live too far away to drive home and back between.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
What the heck, you guys need to schedule your classes better.

Not every class has more than one section here, especially beyond first year classes. You pretty much take what you can get once you've scheduled the classes you want/need without conflicts.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
My current course has too few classes. Some weeks it's just 1-2 classes. Some weeks none at all! It's because we have essays instead that counts as work hours, you just do them at home. I prefer classes and practical work, to be honest. I also miss the interaction you get from hanging out with your classmates.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I go in tomorrow at a time I have not been told, to walk around the school until I find out where I'm meant to go because the school did not tell us where we're supposed to go.

I'm starting sixth form and they can't even get the first day organised. That hardly inspires confidence.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I forgot to mention that I am really not looking forward to the fact that it will be over 30 degrees for the first few days of school this year.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
I live in portugal I still have 2 more weeks of hollydays, and I stay at school only 6 hours a day... and I live near school. So... Not that bad...

The schools opens at 8:30 am and closes at 6:30 pm, so yea....
You're only starting school? I'm on my 3rd week. Work from 8-12am, school in the afternoon. Not bad. ..unless you consider the 2 hour commute.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
It's hell. Only tuesdays and thursdays. It takes me an hour to get there. First class at 10am and my last class ends at 9:20pm. Two forty minute breaks on tuesday and a 40 minute break and a 3 hour break on thursday.
Quote by J-dog-Ibanez
I'm home-schooled,and I do summer school.Think of my problems

Hey, I was homeschooled

Now in college.

My class schedule is great.
MWF is 8:00 - 11:00
and TT is 7:45 - 9:15
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Hey, I was homeschooled

Now in college.

My class schedule is great.
MWF is 8:00 - 11:00
and TT is 7:45 - 9:15

LOoks great schedule.
6:00 - 2:40 From when I get up to when school ends.
you're a stone fox
One hour Thursdays and Fridays, suck it
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

My schedule:

M: 10:30AM - 12:30PM
T: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
W: 10:30 - 12:30 PM
Th: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
F: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Pretty good schedule if you ask me, other than the class I have that ends at 10:00 at night.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
I start 10th grade tomorrow. I feel weird as a highschooler in this thread among all you college cats.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
This is like the 4rth week of my Senior (12th) year of High School.

It sucks bad. I want to quit school and be a drifter.
If this thread is about university, I understand the cluster**** that registering for classes becomes after like 1st year lol, also, I don't go back until the 25th of this month I think my classes are all over the place, but generally from 8 AM to around 2 PM I think, with like an hour break in between.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
I'm doing like 9-5 everyday and living in the library in my spare time, quit bitchin'
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2