Man, I love it. Love the music, the mix and the video montage.

I'd like to cover some game tune in the future, but I'm struggling with the mix for the backing track... really can't find anything useful - no info, no tutorial, nothing - about that, it's like everyone keep the secret :\

What do you use to mix the song?
I'm currently using Reaper, Addictive Drums for drums, GuitarRig4 for guitar/bass, Edirol Orchestral for strings etc, and various vst and soundfonts for other...
but I'm not satisfied with every mix I did until now... some advice?

Anyway: good work (I subscribed to your channel)
That was pretty awesome. The mix sounded good, the orchestration was done well, and the playing was very clean and precise.

All in all, great cover!
Quote by Armhan
Man, I love it. Love the music, the mix and the video montage.

I'd like to cover some game tune in the future, but I'm struggling with the mix for the backing track... really can't find anything useful - no info, no tutorial, nothing - about that, it's like everyone keep the secret :\

What do you use to mix the song?
I'm currently using Reaper, Addictive Drums for drums, GuitarRig4 for guitar/bass, Edirol Orchestral for strings etc, and various vst and soundfonts for other...
but I'm not satisfied with every mix I did until now... some advice?

Anyway: good work (I subscribed to your channel)

Thanks, I appreciate it! I actually use pretty much the same setup as you; just swap out AD for EzDrummer and I mic my amp instead of using amp sims. Recording just takes practice and a lot of critical listening to the music from the game
Quote by Takien
That was pretty awesome. The mix sounded good, the orchestration was done well, and the playing was very clean and precise.

All in all, great cover!

Thank you!
Awesome as usual dude!
Cant wait to see more of your work!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Damn...that was pretty bitchin'. Loved the orchestration dude

Check out my Satch cover, cheers! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478154
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by maximumrocker
Awesome as usual dude!
Cant wait to see more of your work!

Quote by YoungNastyDude
I already saw it from my subbox, good job as always =)

Haha thats great to already see some fans from this forum, thanks guys!
Left you a message and liked it @ Youtube.

Hey, my friends and I, formed a band, 3 months ago, and we recorded our first cover,
Would you be so kind to check the video and leave a comment at YouTube?

Manhattan - Paranoid

Thanks for your time!!

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1