I came into school as a new student last year (moved in over the summer), so naturally I din't know anyone. I did, however, meet one dude and we became pretty chill. Pretty much best friends, actually. So we hung out a few times this summer, and the last time I saw him was at my birthday party- He bought me a ****ing XBox 360, whereas everyone else simply got me $20 or so (not trying to sound ungrateful, but oh shit). So I haven't heard from him in a while, and neither have any of my friends. Yes, he has a Facebook, but he goes on it once a month or so, and even then rarely responds to wall posts and stuff... So I decided to check it, and saw that one person had left a message saying "damnit bro, why'd you have to move?" Now I knew for a while that he may be moving, but it wasn't supposed to happen until late winter... Anyways, most of my friends are really confused, and sad that he may have just left without even saying goodbye.

Thoughts?
maybe penny told him a secret and he couldn't keep it in any longer because she secretly didn't graduate community college.

...i mean, uh, he's batman...
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Weirdbag
Talk to him?

BTW: Hugging Thread

He rarely gets on Facebook, and he would've gotten a new phone.
Quote by laid-to-waste
maybe penny told him a secret and he couldn't keep it in any longer because she secretly didn't graduate community college.

...i mean, uh, he's batman...

+1
Quote by conor-figgy
I don't know what you want me to say.... O.o

Honestly, I don't either. Just thought the Pit might have something to cheer me up with or something.
i think you should just track him down and knock on his door (must be raining and you must be soaking wet, hook up a hose if you have to) and get on your knees, and shout 'i thought we had something special, man'

and before he replies

just scream 'i don't want to hear it'

and then walk off into the distance
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
i think you should just track him down and knock on his door (must be raining and you must be soaking wet, hook up a hose if you have to) and get on your knees, and shout 'i thought we had something special, man'

and before he replies

Be hopeful man. He might not have moved. Maybe he's dead.

In all seriousness, relax. If he's a good friend he'll pop up one time or the other.
Go knock on his door & see if he's still there. If he isn't just make friends with whoever answers the door.
X
Quote by laid-to-waste

and before he replies

This, but do it with that Adele song playing on something in the background.

Instant One Tree Hill!
Quote by laid-to-waste

and before he replies

This is beautiful
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Tatakai!
Go knock on his door & see if he's still there. If he isn't just make friends with whoever answers the door.

Not gonna lie, I've never been to his house. We always hang out at mine
Quote by Kevin19

Knock on your door & see if he answers...?
X
Quote by laid-to-waste

and before he replies

i wanted to quote this

but hilarious nonetheless
Quote by Kevin19

This settles it, he's a figment of your imagination
Quote by kaptink

SPOILERS

The Tyler Durden to OP's, uh, nameless character?

/SPOILERS
Yes, He is The Batman.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
This reminds me of the ending to Goodwill Hunting.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by kaptink

had to be done
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"