So currently I have internet on my roomates computer but not on mine. Well I got a line 6 pod studio GX for recording and it says it must be authorized for any computer its run on, is it at all possible to authorize it to work on my computer without an internet connection?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
^^^

because we dont have internet throughout the house we just have an internet card from my roomates phone company, long story as to why it doesnt work on my computer.

Anyway now I have a separate issue and ive had this problem on both computers. I have the playback set to my speakers but it wont output the sound to the speakers. When I record it through reaper I can hear it fine but I would like to be able to hear it while im playing dont know if thats a possibility or not.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
usually when you plug in an interface, it both switches the playback settings in Windows and the DAW software you're working with so be sure to check both!

You can tell Reaper to do live monitoring of an input but be sure the computer is fast enough or you'll get latency. Press the F1 key while Reaper is working and it will bring up a search menu for the Help file allowing you to search "Monitor" or "monitor input".