Hey guys, first of all, sorry if this post is in the wrong place, I'm still a bit of a pit noob.

Basicly, the problem I have is that my 32gb itouch has completely died on me. I'm on the market for a new mp3 player, but here's my criteria; a decent screen resolution (about similar or better then the itouch) for watching video, a decent sized screen, a large harddrive (approx 100gb or more), and wifi connection.

Now, I realise that that is asking for alot.. My initial searches have proven unsuccessful..

Are there any solutions available in the european market ??
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
yeah...i have a massive music collection, and I watch alot of video content on my travels :s
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
The archos 5 is discontinued nearly everywhere I've looked... (unfortunate, as that is probably the best solution)
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Quote by Weirdbag
Maybe you should use a laptop for watching video content on travels?

I'd prefer not to if possible, already carry alot of junk at the moment, don't think i want to add a laptop and case to the list..
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Your best option is probably to get a device that can connect to an external portable hard drive.
I'm sure you can find one somewhere. Can't think of anything else that fits your criteria.
im not sure such a device exists....
what i do to avoid the problem: 160GB ipod classic + Droid 2
i have two devices, yes, but i dont have to sacrifice music in my playlists
Cowon has some options. I dunno if it has that big storage though. They hav eone model with loads of storage but it looks very big. But since you use it for video that might be a plus.
iPod is your only chance man
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
just came across an archos 48 on amazon...looks like exactly what I want.. 4.8 inch screen, 250gb hard drive, wifi..

Anybody have experience with archos?? I've never used their products (sofar I've only used creative and apple products).
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Er well I did borrow an Archos Jukebox from a friend for a while in 2000 or thereabouts

biggest mp3 player ever, I'm sure. I've played around on the new ones, they seem alright
Quote by metaldud536
I still have a 2nd Gen Zune 120GB. It has not failed me.

I think the pull of the archos is too much at this stage, thought thanks for the input dude.

Btw, just read your sig, United ftw dude ^^
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
I'm just going to use my iPod classic and Evo 4G interchangeably depending on what I want to do.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE