I have about $130 and I've been wanting to upgrade from my Peavey Vyper 15 yo something bigger and more performance-friendly.

I've also considered just using a high-quality speaker, because I don't really need an amp because I get my sound with my multi-fx processer.

If you have any reccomendations for something I could get roughly around $150 that would be helpful.
A head and cabinet for $130? I suggest looking for something else.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
all i can suggest with that is to sell ur amp and get a marshall avt or just keep saving
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Save your money. $130 won't get you much, and what sort of amp are you looking for? Tube, solid state, modelling..?
Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.

sigged

EDIT: however, ts never really said he was looking for a half stack. since he's using a mfx, i suggest some sort of keyboard amp, something with a flat response
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Last edited by nutinpwnsgibson at Sep 6, 2011,
Save your money /thread
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
if you spend a total of $130 on a head and a cab, the chances are neither the head nor the cab is worth having in the first place.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
or
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
lol

TS, keep saving for a better amp
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

^ I don't get your sig