Hi I am looking to get a guitar similar to an Ibanez rga121 cause I can't seem to find one. I want something like the classic Ibanez normal electric guitar look. No Floyd rose! I repeat no Floyd rose! I loved the Ibanez rga121 bridge it looks so comfy but I can't find a guitar like it. I dont care what color. Emg 81/85's will be put into it if they aren't in already. Please help. Thanks!

Btw my price range is around 500-800 used or new is okay
Look harder.

Where do you live?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
if you're willing to go used, just wait (unless you need it for an upcoming gig or something). They're not *that* rare. One should come up on e.g. ebay eventually.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?