Has anyone ever had a good experience with danelectro pedals?my auto wah broke after approximately 6 hours of use,so I'm wondering if they are just garbage pedals or if I messed it up somehow.I don't hear about them so I have to ask.
Give a man a fish and he'll be hungry tomorrow,but put his ass in fishnets and someone will buy him dinner-Gene Simmons
Err, the Danelectro pedals I've used all sounded good for what you pay for them and they didn't break on me either. So I don't know.
Haven't used that particular one though.
i have 4 danelectro pedals. One is a tuner and it's terrible. one is a chorus and it's ok but not great. One is a overdrive and octaver and that's the best but again not amazing.

However i've had them for 5+ years and they haven't broken in any way...
I have a Danelectro Fish and Chips 7 Band EQ pedal. It's awesome for the money, but if you need something durable for band practice or whatever, it will likely not last long due to it's plastic construction.
I used some dan electro pedals back in the day and I had to returned because they suck, I reccomend you buy more bass oriented pedals because they hold the low end
Danelectro = Cheapo. And that encompasses pretty much EVERYTHING they make.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Quote by ThrashMetal014
Danelectro = Cheapo. And that encompasses pretty much EVERYTHING they make.

Nice generalisation there. Cheap isn't the same thing as inexpensive.
Quote by GrStMyGn
Nice generalisation there. Cheap isn't the same thing as inexpensive.

Their guitars have lasted over 50 years, and they are made from plywood and essentially super card board. And their older metal cast pedals are amazing for the money and last forever with a few upgrades over time
Quote by askrere
Their guitars have lasted over 50 years, and they are made from plywood and essentially super card board. And their older metal cast pedals are amazing for the money and last forever with a few upgrades over time

I know... I think we agree...
Dano' pedals can be amazing...

I've owned and love:
-Spring King Reverb
-Cool Cat Chorus
-Tuna Melt Tremolo
-Transparent Overdrive

I'd stand by ANY of those 4 pedals.

Best general advice for Dano pedals are: The FAB line is prone to breakage, but sound good enough in a bedroom setting... if you're gonna use them live, and want a bit better quality... look at the 'Cool Cat' line.

Danelectro is awesome.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."