Source

Quote by MSNBC
By Lori Preuitt

A Pleasanton family came home from their latest trip to Tahoe with a bear of a tale.

A bear literally totaled the McCarthy family's 2002 Prius after getting stuck inside.

Brian McCarthy said he and his wife were awakened by a honking horn outside their cabin and when they investigated the source of the sound they found a very angry bear had become trapped inside their car.

"He ripped out the back seat. There's nothing left. There's nothing left inside of our Prius. Gone," Brian McCarthy said.

He said the event got even scarier when the car started rolling toward a neighbor's home.

"The car was gone. The bear's gotten the car in neutral. He just ripped the gears shift down," Cece McCarthy said.

Animal Tracks: Get your daily fix of creatures great and small

The Prius slammed into a neighbor's front yard. A few boulders on the front lawn stopped it from hitting the house.

That impact must have freed up something to allow the bear to escape, because the bear ran off after that and hasn't been seen since.

"There's no locking mechanism. Nothing. So he must have gone right through because there's no paneling left on the door," Brian McCarthy said. The animal left its mark tearing up the nice interior into a pile of junk.

The McCarthy's said they don't have a clue why the bear entered their car in the first place. They said the only things inside the vehicle were a beach towel, some CDs and a phone charger.

I guess nature really does like Priuses more than other cars.

(and don't worry, this will be my last bear thread for a while)
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The bear's gotten the car in neutral.

So I guess it's true...bears are better drivers than women.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker

A Pleasanton family came home from their latest trip to Tahoe with a bear of a tale.

Awful, awful pun..if you want to make a crap pun, at least make one that makes sense!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
That must have been hard to bear.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by AeroRocker

true
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Talk about a kodiak moment.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Quote by AeroRocker

Gonna need a flameshield from the man hating feminists for that

OT: It's a prius, seems like nature doesn't like them.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Kensai
Talk about a kodiak moment.

You already made that joke.
Sail upon the open skies
Talk about a kodiak arrest.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I can bearly stand this sh*t anymore..

Actually, I like it..

Bi-polar
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Sep 6, 2011,
"...and so the bear wept, for when he started the vehicle, he roared "Don't stop me now!", not realizing that it was too late, and he was already driving a Toyota..."
Quote by Kensai

now that pun is just horrible. You americans know what i mean, right?

but too bad it wasn't a moose, cause then they called have called A. a. a. i'll say it sure is gonna be tough to get this fixed up.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.