Hey UG,

Just wanted to stop by real fast and let anyone who's interested know that my solo album has been completed, and is streaming in full on my UG profile. The whole thing was written, recorded, mixed, mastered, produced, engineered, promoted, distributed and anything else required to make an album by yours truly

If you like it you can find it on iTunes, but I'll probably be hooking up all my good friends here at UG with a link to it for free (yeah, feel special).

Be sure to also check out my ReverbNation page at www.reverbnation.com/bigballofsunshine

Thanks and rock on!!
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Last edited by swordsofplague at Sep 6, 2011,
Dude Ive been listening...very nice! I have been workin on some solo stuff of my own but I am having a hard time with the mixing end of it. I know its hard to say without hearing it but got any tips? Cuz I like what you did with it!
Hey man, glad you enjoy it

Biggest tip I can give you is use a good mic, get a good tone, and then add/cut frequencies accordingly via an EQ (in my case, the 31-band AUGraphicEQ in GarageBand). That's where my guitar tone came from, at least. PM me if you want me to go deeper into it, I could write you a book about this
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project