once upon a time, in another universe a long way from here, on a planet almost exactly like this world but with several distinct differences including the location of ears on the heads of people and the color of grass as well as the chemical composition of the atmosphere, there was a “man”(called in their language a rqdaeop) sitting on his couch watching sdneflbrughnau(TV) idly, as well as a woman walking on the street outside and disappearing never to be seen again out of range of the couch mans contact, this man being the owner of the coffee shop downstairs from his apartment and so never having to leave ever for anything as he had his faithful customers bring him groceries that they got from down the street at the free grocery store(free since this world is a perfect example of working anarchy) in exchange for some of couch man’s free coffee which he brewed with extreme passion, loving every single drop straight into the cup straight into people’s lips and what might have been this woman’s lips had she decided to go into the coffee store and what couch man didn’t know was that this woman was a visitor from another planet and was rather interesting but couch man was content anyway with not knowing who she was, grinding his coffee every day, serving it fresh every day on this strange world very similar to our world with only a few % different in the amount of nitrogen in the atmosphere, where men still shovel their poop to somewhere else and politicians still wring their hands hungrily smiling like coy little wolf children though the politicians don’t call themselves such and withered oriental men still die hungry on purpose and war still happens, though not with the flying of flags and beating of drums but it is such a colder form of war still without that contrived sense of nobility a certain uniform on men can create, and people still drink away their consciousness blasting themselves to lesser realms of existence and eccentric novelists still try to catch life in their oily fingers missing the mark and creating new insane universes where something important always happens, and people still drink coffee this man the couch coffee man serving it up with such great joy that he isn’t shoveling poop or something or other and him not meeting interesting people not caring not owning a massage chair not caring oh and what great love and passion and tribulation was there for this man who although he still felt pain, did hard things and encountered moral obstacles the man from this point simply lived the rest of his life and died at a decent old age rather comfortable but not too comfortable, unknowingly capturing life in the most remarkable way, paying his dues but sometimes not, getting up early in the morning, but sometimes not, sometimes holding his breath for almost too long, and sometimes going for runs. Couch man was born and died, did some things, and now does not matter, a barely in-credible statement of the tragic human condition, farcical shpiel that it is, and gods and devils and anything mattering at all, all mattering so much although he’s dead and he probably will not have any of that now.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Sep 6, 2011,
what is this?
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Pure concentrated shit.
I'm not sure how to react to this wall of text I approached with a TL;RA attitude.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Quote by Ganoosh
Pure concentrated shit.

Seems an apt description.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Seems an apt description.

Except when you say that, you need to have reasons.

I don't think this is shit at all mostly, I was being sarcastic.

And no, I'm pretty sane.
Last edited by Ganoosh at Sep 6, 2011,
Quote by Ganoosh
Except when you say that, you need to have reasons.

I don't think this is shit at all mostly, I was being sarcastic.

And no, I'm pretty sane.

Why?

EDIT:

Unrelated, I am now horribly addicted to the song in your signature.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Sep 6, 2011,