Hello

I'm on Toronto for the whole month now, and I've been checking some guitars.
I went to steve's music shop and found the EX360 for about 600 dollars. Is it worth it? Can I get a better guitar for that price?
Just to remind, I'm going for the explorer body.
Anyway, thanks in advance
is that a used model? even for that model brand spanking new, $600 sounds a bit high. DEFINITELY too high if its used. see if you can talk the price down to like $500?

ive been very satisfied with the LTDs that ive owned. get something from the 300 or 400 series and its going to be a pretty good workhorse. in 2004, my AX-350 cost me under $500 with a hard case, so again $600 is a bit high. but just see what you can do.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

600's about what you'll pay for it new, give or take for independent shops.

It's a good solid guitar.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Killer axe. If it's used, shoot for half that price though.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
sick guitars for the price
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Ive read that the 400+ models are better. Is that correct? Anyone from Toronto knows another good place to go guitar shopping?
Quote by Elvenballer
Ive read that the 400+ models are better. Is that correct? Anyone from Toronto knows another good place to go guitar shopping?

if im not mistaken the 401 sereis is a replacement for the 360 which is now discontinued
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Hey

Sorry to kind of bump this thread, but i checked guitarcenter.com and the 401 is 699 dollars, while the 360 is 599 dollars. Is that the price or guitarcenter is being greedy and I can find a cheaper one somewhere else?

Thanks