Pedals? which, suggestions are welcome!
Im searching for a 60, 70 blues rock sound.
Last edited by will30x at Sep 6, 2011,
You can get an awesome Brian May tone with a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde on the clean channel. Not really 60s/70s blues rock, but its a great tone.
try on the power amp in connection

box of rock
wampler plextortion
lovepedal superlead
dirty little secret
mi tube zone?
try looking at the dod250 its pretty awesome. and can go from light overdrive, to moderate distortion.

also, the mi blue boy, and the mad professor sky blue.
Quote by 00_hns_00
try looking at the dod250 its pretty awesome. and can go from light overdrive, to moderate distortion.

also, the mi blue boy, and the mad professor sky blue.

i really like my MI blues pro. probaby my favorite OD that i have owned, even over the OCD. i really also like tone of the Catalinbred DLS, full tone's fulldrive 2 mosfet sounds good and has the boost, wayy huge green rhino, sounds really good too. just listen to clips.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
+1 on the Fulltone OCD!!
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
I like the Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet, but it can be a little lacking with single coils if you aren't pushing your tubes. I use it with a HR Deluxe, and turning up the clean channel to the point of breakup and then hitting it with the Fulldrive sounds awesome but will blow your eardrums out. You'll have an even harder time with the extra headroom your additional 20 watts gives you lol. I've been meaning to pick up an OCD for a while too, but I do need to eat and pay rent as well so it'll be a while before I get one.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"