Would it be possible to wire one jack into two jacks so I could play through two amps at a time. I'm just talking about straight from one to two jacks, nothing more than that, unless anything else would be necessary. I can include a diagram of what I want to do, if that would help clear up my question.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood
If those are guitar amps - you'll be fine wiring the guitar for two or three inputs. If you use some pedals in front of the splitter - you don't need to be concrned at all - just take three jacks and connect all the corresponding taps (i.e. solder all sleeve taps together and all hot taps together).