I'm thinking of shaving my head. I really just want to see how it looks, and since I can already tell my hair is thinning out a little bit at 19, I figured I'll be doing it at some point anyways. How many of you guys have done this before and what did you think of it?
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Somedays I want to. But I know i'll look like a dumbass if I do, so luckily I do not.

Temptation is still there though...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i keep mine at .5 inch or 1 inch long, never have gone no guard or even .25 inch guard.

The longest hair I've had was down right at my shoulders,

I prefer it short, but thats me, i cant pull off long hair, nor does it seem to grow after 6-7 months
I wouldn't shave all the way my hair is thinning (I'm 21) but I usually cut my hair with a size 3 clipper on top and 2 on the sides...I like it a lot its short but keeps the hair and people can't notice it is thinning (mostly cause of where its thinning on me).
I shaved my head (except for bangs) when I was 15.

Some kid in Safeway asked me if I was a boy.

Girls gave me considering looks.

Never again...
you can probably see if you'd look good in a buzz or not, just like cover your hair with a towel or something XD

ive shaved my sides and kept everything else in some sort of asian mohawk thing... feels good mang
My girlfriend loves my hair so much that i think she would leave me if I shaved it off.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
'friends dont let friends cut their hair'

so once you cut your hair you will realize that you have no friends
RAW POWER
I shave my head with the second smallest setting on the shears, ends up being about 1 to 1.5mm long. The folks don't like it, but noone else has said anything.
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
I just buzzed mine with a No.8 guard.

For some reason people are surprised when I tell them I did it myself. All you do it run it through your hair and make sure you get it all.

I would never actually shave it though. Unless I could compensate by having a beard, but that's just not going to happen for awhile.
Nahh. I'll cut mine to maybe three inches long, or short, depending on how you look at it. I usually keep it around there because when it gets longer it starts to twist out at the bottom and it makes me look ridiculous. Plus, I have a nice goatee going on right now that looks pretty good with shorter hair.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Don't have the balls to do it really, but I can't wait when I'm about to go do my military service, then I'll shave!
Make sure you do it during a warm season. March was a mistake. So much cold ears.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
I kinda want to try shaving my head to see what it looks like and to make my head lighter but i'm scared it'll look horrible
cat
Quote by Ignite
I just buzzed mine with a No.8 guard.

For some reason people are surprised when I tell them I did it myself. All you do it run it through your hair and make sure you get it all.

I would never actually shave it though. Unless I could compensate by having a beard, but that's just not going to happen for awhile.

No. 8 is the way to go, and yeah its easy to do when u just go all one length,
My hair is nearly to my ass. It's tempting to shave it, but it's the longest it's ever been. It feels sorta like I have an obligation to let it grow past my ass.
What the **** when did I post that?!? (referring to TS's Sig)

OT: I shaved my head over the summer and it's much better than long hair.
you're a stone fox
It only looks good on certain people. Be careful.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.