Page 1 of 2
So I am playing GTA San Andreas, and while torching people with a flame thrower near the bridge over the river, the firetruck comes to put out the flames. Only the truck just drove straight off of the edge of the bridge into the river

Post your favorite game glitches
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
So I am playing GTA San Andreas, and while torching people with a flame thrower near the bridge over the river, the firetruck comes to put out the flames. Only the truck just drove straight off of the edge of the bridge into the river

Post your favorite game glitches

thats drunk driving....not a glitch...
Quote by FireHawk

How about some more drunk driving, from the spacefuture?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6oXkLOUY8&feature=related

The Mako's entire existence before was a gigantic glitch(Part of why one loves it at the same time one hates it), but these just takes it to a new level. As well, it's not really glitches as much as gamebreaking, but the entire Freelance Astronauts LP of Mass Effect is full of beautiful moments of the game crying out in terror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xmVO7qjupw&feature=channel_video_title
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Could come up with pages and pages of GTA stuff.

The best common one is crashing your car into the water and having the cops follow you to their doom.
I remember in the Jedi Knight games, sometimes when you attacked the Stormtroopers they glitched out and sorta danced. It was pretty funny.

Also, playing Gears Of War 2 with a friend in horde mode, we killed an enemy and his body starts spazzing about everywhere! Looked like he was breakdancing.
In Gears of War online, you can shoot through and throw grenades through walls
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by FireHawk

more like...... dunk driving

Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
In Saints Row multiplayer, there was a glitch where you could throw an infinite amount of grenades, thus trapping and trolling the **** out of the enemy team.
So many in FIFA, it's unbelievable. I once scored a goal by kicking the ball straight through the keeper's torso.
Sometimes when you leave a building in GTA: San Andreas it will randomly spawn a plane or something flying overhead. Pretty funny when that happens in the middle of a city, and it crashes into a building, or trees out in the country.

Also in GTA:SA, the tractor truck-pull glitch. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go hijack a tractor, hook a truck on to the back of it (Petrol tankers are even better), build up some speed then turn hard left or right and watch what happens
The one where things suddenly fly at insane speeds is always a classic.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Quote by lp345

The entire Mass Effect LP is a glorious, hacked, loving-yet-nitpicking romp of hilarity through the game, and the commentary makes it golden.(Optimal moustache!)

That also reminded me of their Oblivion LP. If I recall, they never finished because they broke the game so hard, it completely wiped its save files as they were near the end, and reset itself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SAMaxwellAdams#grid/user/61C127584D08B158

Edit: Just started rewatching the first part of the Oblivion one. "This is vanilla Oblivion."

Lies! Lies and trickery!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Sep 7, 2011,
I like elevators too
Last edited by megaduu at Sep 7, 2011,
The Tony Hawk series had some awesome glitches involving just getting to strange places and all, and people always had rooms for doing just it online, and they took some skill. Was always entertaining.

Also GTA4, backing into swingsets.

And CoD4, if you crouched on a grenade just right and blew up in old school mode your body would start to stretch out and fly around the map and eventually get caught on stuff all over, so your body would be stretch over half the map.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
in oblivion when you save martin and come back to the monks there's always this monks corpse looking like his sunbathing. In addition that bastard has an huge shit-eater grin on his face.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
in oblivion when you save martin and come back to the monks there's always this monks corpse looking like his sunbathing. In addition that bastard has an huge shit-eater grin on his face.

Don't you be talking shit about Prior Maborel!
Quote by kylepianoman
more like...... dunk driving

10/10
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by BigBigWater

And CoD4, if you crouched on a grenade just right and blew up in old school mode your body would start to stretch out and fly around the map and eventually get caught on stuff all over, so your body would be stretch over half the map.

I must try that.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
There was one in the first Guild Wars game where during one particular cutscene if your character was male it would have a female voice... Not sure if it did that with every class but it did on my warrior and necromancer. God all those years ago I still remember this :p

Also this isn't really a glitch more of a programming mistake but the Corrupted Blood Plague incident in World of Warcraft. I won't type it out but if you don't know what it is google it it's one of the funniest gaming accident's I've heard of.
In super mario 64 you can somehow get up the endless stair case before your supposed to be allowed to. I've seen it done, but sadly could never do it.
Quote by littlephil
Also in GTA:SA, the tractor truck-pull glitch. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go hijack a tractor, hook a truck on to the back of it (Petrol tankers are even better), build up some speed then turn hard left or right and watch what happens

That's not a glitch.

Physics, mang. Excessive momentum or some shit.
Quote by Dirge Humani

This happened to me while playing Mount and Blade once.

Jesus Fucking Christ I would have shat myself if that happened to me
I posted this in the gaming thread couple days back but whatever.

In Red Dead Redemption I saw a train pulling in and I tried to kick a dog into the path of it. Didn't succeed but a stagecoach came along from somewhere, it hit the train, everything got crushed but one of the horses pulling the coach flew up into the air and on top of the train, still alive
I was in a helicopter in GTA IV at night and I noticed there was a blinking red ball of light floating near me... Rockstar's lazy way of making it seem like there's aeroplanes in the Liberty City night skyline Must have been put in before they decided to add helicopters.
In Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, if I turn on the matrix mode and no gravity cheats, they give me maximum points, but sometimes I get stuck in air and can't come down. Also, sometimes when I go airborne in these conditions, my character slides far to the right or left just enough to miss the ramp. Not even naturally, I should naturally be falling straight down but when I reach max height, every now and then he just straight up slides.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
In Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, if I turn on the matrix mode and no gravity cheats, they give me maximum points, but sometimes I get stuck in air and can't come down. Also, sometimes when I go airborne in these conditions, my character slides far to the right or left just enough to miss the ramp. Not even naturally, I should naturally be falling straight down but when I reach max height, every now and then he just straight up slides.

I remember doing this with Jango Fett and just continuously doing his jet pack special move. It takes like a year to come back down and everything glitches up there.
Page 1 of 2