Hey guys, I'm looking for a new reverb pedal.. Something that can do "deep and dense" like the Cavernous reverb on POD Farm.
My limit would be $200-225.
Awesome!
I dont know how much they are but the TC Electronic NR-1 Reverb has a lot of cool sounds in it. If thats outside the budget, I'd recommend the ehx Holy Grail.

EDIT: the tc is $250 on musicians friend. A little outside the budget you've set, but worth it if you ask me.
Last edited by guy_tebache at Sep 7, 2011,
Get the Verbzilla, great pedal.

Or you could get an Electro-Harmonix Cathedral.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Hardwire RV-7
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I've looked at the Holier Grail. I still don't know how I feel about it.
I like the Verbzilla because it has what I'm looking for. A pedal version of the POD Cavernous.
I'm also looking at an old Boss RV-3 because of the added delay modes. I think I can come up with some nifty sounds with my DD-6 in front of the RV-3 with the delay+reverb setting.
Awesome!
Quote by Cold Reader
Strymon BlueSky, pretty expensive, but it sounds amazing.

Agree you
Last edited by megaduu at Sep 7, 2011,
TC Electronic hall of fame reverb.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
If you want Cavernous, get the Verbzilla, plain and simple. It's my go to reverb function. I also have the RV-3 as well as the Verbzilla.

RV-3 setting 7 into Cave with mix and dwell past noon + tremolo picking = sex.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by demitriv
TC Electronic hall of fame reverb.

I recently bought one of these, and can't imagine needing more out of a reverb pedal.

On the cathedral/church setting, with the decay turned up all the way, you have 20 seconds of decay. (meaning, you pick a note, mute it, and it takes 20 seconds for the sound to finally fade away.) With that setting, I can play the most haunting stuff ever...and it kind of adds a shimmer too, like a chorus, but better; it's more natural sounding. It also has a modulate setting that actually adds a chorus to your wet signal, but it modulates a little too fast for my taste - only useful for a few songs I play.

I'm sure there are other pedals that are good too, but for $150, I'm very, very happy with mine.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood