Page 1 of 2
Found one thread in Alt/indie, but it had 4 posts and no action since 2008.

Discuss this awesome band. Domestica is fantastic, but this is my current obsession:

"My ego's like my stomach, it keeps shitting what I feed it."
Last edited by blake1221 at Nov 17, 2011,
Cursive (from Latin curro, currere, cucurri, cursum, to run, hasten) is any style of handwriting that is designed for writing notes and letters quickly by hand. In the Arabic, Latin, and Cyrillic writing systems, many or all letters in a word are connected.
In the United States of America, the name "cursive" is most commonly used to describe the method of writing that instructs students to join every letter in all words. In the United Kingdom and in Ireland, the phrase "joined-up writing", "real writing" or "joint writing" is far more commonly used, while the term "running writing" or just "cursive" is most commonly used in Australia. Cursive is also commonly known as simply "handwriting" in Canada, New Zealand, and the US. Cursive is considered distinct from the "block letters" or "print-script" method of writing, in which the letters of a word are unconnected.
The Ugly Organ is one of the best Emo/Indie albums of all time, Its such an original release, Its just sooo good.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Cursive is the best!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm in love with The Recluse and Butcher! The Song.

They're so creative and dark, it's really interesting to listen to.
Have you seen the slowed down "The Recluse?" I love it.

This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOG9xmzH18E
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
these are the hands where I will bury my faceeeeeeeee.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I got to see them this summer. Best night ever.

I've basically been in love with this band since The Ugly Organ came out.
Quote by prankpeter
Cursive (from Latin curro, currere, cucurri, cursum, to run, hasten) is any style of handwriting that is designed for writing notes and letters quickly by hand. In the Arabic, Latin, and Cyrillic writing systems, many or all letters in a word are connected.
In the United States of America, the name "cursive" is most commonly used to describe the method of writing that instructs students to join every letter in all words. In the United Kingdom and in Ireland, the phrase "joined-up writing", "real writing" or "joint writing" is far more commonly used, while the term "running writing" or just "cursive" is most commonly used in Australia. Cursive is also commonly known as simply "handwriting" in Canada, New Zealand, and the US. Cursive is considered distinct from the "block letters" or "print-script" method of writing, in which the letters of a word are unconnected.

Quote by BK202
Burst and Bloom is near pefection.

It really is.

The Great Decay is my favorite off of it, and apparently Ryan's too.
Any of you guys ever listen to their pre-Domestica stuff? (eg, the stuff on The Difference Between...)
Quote by Mack56
Any of you guys ever listen to their pre-Domestica stuff? (eg, the stuff on The Difference Between...)
I have The Difference, but rarely listen to it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by blake1221
It really is.

The Great Decay is my favorite off of it, and apparently Ryan's too.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

I believe you.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

What is general consensus on Mama, I'm Swollen?

I like it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Well, it took a listen or two for me to really get into it and i can't help but feel like at least a couple of the tracks could (from a musical standpoint) easily be Good Life songs instead of Cursive songs.

That being said, it gets about as much rotation as Domestica and Ugly Organ when I'm listening to Cursive.
Quote by element4433
What is general consensus on Mama, I'm Swollen?

I like it.

It took me longer to get into, but I think it's great. It just seems to have a different vibe than their other stuff.
I'm starting another binge on these guys. For some reason it always starts with The Recluse.

Go figure.
Might start getting back into Cursive. I burned out pretty hard on them a while ago though.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Friend showed me these guys awhile ago and I've started getting into them recently... they have some really great tunes.
Man, I know i saw them back in April but i was still a bit bummed out that we weren't included in the listed tour dates for the new album.

The new album that i'm as psyched as all get out about!
Between this and mewithoutYou I've got a ton of new music to look forward to next year.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

So how do yous guys feel about the new album?

I'm still lukewarm to it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
So how do yous guys feel about the new album?

I'm still lukewarm to it.

I'm about here.

It feels a little too upbeat, which feels like a shallow reason to knock something, but yeah.
Page 1 of 2