dont know about you guys but itching is definitely worse than pain for me. i will continue to scratch even if i am in pain because of it. this is what i am trying to avoid. i recently took some niacin(which is just a vitamin supplement) and it causes flushing and itching. i am as red as a lobster right now and itch like i have never experienced before. please post some things to distract me so i dont scratch. post anything within reason, show me some cool songs, fun game websites, funny cartoons, or whatever.
i would appreciate it Pit. thanks.

tl;dr is itching worse than pain? post cool sh*t to distract me from scratching...

or dont.
heres a fun song i found.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpI90lGZA4E&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6D930FE14C897467
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Fuck, this one time I broke my arm, and it hurt like hell, but this little itch I got on my nose is so much worse.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
I hate it. I'll get an itchy spot on my head, so I'll scratch it, and screw it up and make it more itchy, and it's just this vicious cycle that I can't stop.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
I hate it. I'll get an itchy spot on my head, so I'll scratch it, and screw it up and make it more itchy, and it's just this vicious cycle that I can't stop.

damn i am experiencing this right now by like a thousand...that cartoon was hilarious. how do guys with muscles like that wipe their butts?

Whatever you do, don't think about little insects crawling under your skin.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.

A beautiful scratching post for TS, so he stops scratching =]
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by Ahteh
You don't know pain.

yeah i think you're right honestly.

Edit: damn that looks great^ i wish i had a cat right now...

Quote by Jimbo2010
You clearly need medical attention if you really feel this way! Seriously

its just side effects from the niacin(flushing of the skin, itching) i took one a couple days ago and was fine. just took a cold shower and i was feeling better. i am over the worst of it now but still itch pretty bad. thanks for the concern though.

sounds like TS has craps
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by xgunterx
Whatever you do, don't think about little insects crawling under your skin.

You bastard!
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Why you taking niacin, Ts? You been smoking reefer and trying to get it out of your system?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
maybe start drawing to keep your hand's and mind occupied.

something like this maybe.

or this

Quote by CaptainRon
... nope

A calf cramp in each leg at 8 in the morning on a hot muggy that is the worst pain in the world.

I used to have those every time I woke up, its agony but then i got one underneath my jaw and I thought I was dying
Quote by ripple07
Why you taking niacin, Ts? You been smoking reefer and trying to get it out of your system?

guilty....

@vince1991 you bastard.......

@chaos13 haha that was pretty fun.

@aeroslash09 one time i yawned so big i got a freaking cramp in my bottom jaw like under my chin. it sucked.

I suffer from eczma and when it's flaring it gets really inflamed and hot which makes the itching worse. To fix it I usually just put an icepack on the affected areas and it stops the itching almost instantly.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Try having your butthole itch at 5 in the morning while you're hot and sweaty and can't go to the bathroom because you'll wake someone up. You can't scratch it with your fingers because your fingers will smell horrid afterwards. Imagine being like that for an hour and the relief when you finally do get a chance to go to the bathroom.
thats how i imagine hell to be^
nothing worse than an itch you cant scratch

Quote by KTFM
Eczma=worse than pain.

This.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by NothingRocks
Try having your butthole itch at 5 in the morning while you're hot and sweaty and can't go to the bathroom because you'll wake someone up. You can't scratch it with your fingers because your fingers will smell horrid afterwards. Imagine being like that for an hour and the relief when you finally do get a chance to go to the bathroom.

Easy. Take the hand of the person lying next to you.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Itching is worse than some kinds of pain. For me, the tumor-discomfort from a long car ride is way more annoying. But I'd rather be itchy than feel like my fingernails have been ripped out.
While I've never been through that much pain before, a couple years ago I went to the Caribbean and managed to get burnt in the midday sun as well as getting stung all over my back by mosquitoes... The itching from that was without a doubt the worst experience I've ever had.
TS, are you on meth?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
itchy nuts in public suck
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence