Hi all,
this is my first post in the forum and i swear i looked through it to find something to answer my question but i failed, so here i am.

I would like to add some tablature to UG in the chord format (like this for example ) but i cannot find anywhere instructions on how to write this kind of tablature.

So the question is, how can i write a tablature like the one in the example, with the notes displayed and recognized, upon the lyrics?

Thank you a lot,
Roberto
UG does it automatically, you don't have to worry about it.
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
Thank you for your answer gynther flynt!
But my doubt is relative to this chord tablature:

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/fabrizio_de_andre/bocca_di_rosa_crd.htm

As you can see some notes are not "displayed" while others are. Should the notes within brackets always be on a separate line and not in the middle of text? Is it this the problem? Or you should not use brackets at all?

Ok i think i figure it out!
Last edited by backslash451 at Sep 7, 2011,
We've just highlighted the chords in brackets in this tab !
We made a new tool for moderators and now they can highlight chords in brackets too. So you can use them but It's not recommended because this format is not so comfortable to read for users.