It just needs a bass line and some minor 808 kick/snare editing over it now then it will be complete

Took a long time to record, i hope you enjoy it! C4C

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mikevmpr3/music/all/play1041615
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That sounded really good. The guitars were all perfect and the production of it was reallllllly good. Really good tone also, what were you using?

Thanks for the crit.

How should I get the bass and snare to cut into the mix though? EQ?

Im using Superior drummer 2 and the "metal foundry" expansion which is 40 gigabytes of uncompressed metal drum samples with multiple hits/velocities/etc., so it should sound really good.
Quote by 1crazyboy7
That sounded really good. The guitars were all perfect and the production of it was reallllllly good. Really good tone also, what were you using?

Thanks for the crit.

How should I get the bass and snare to cut into the mix though? EQ?

Im using Superior drummer 2 and the "metal foundry" expansion which is 40 gigabytes of uncompressed metal drum samples with multiple hits/velocities/etc., so it should sound really good.

For the guitars, i used the Roland cube 30 amp stereo line out into my computer, using the Rectifier setting

On superior drummer, I just used the DKFH from the original ezdrummer, and i tweaked it, if you could obtain that expansion i could send you some settings to work off of and as far as getting snare and kick to stand out just add some lower frequencys (bout 3-6db should be fine), boost the 50-150-310 HZ, to get some punch out of it , also i use the sonor snare for a thicker sound than the default
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Much better than any AA cover I've heard in the past.

The piano is much more clearer than the original; let me really appreciate that part a lot more. A little bit of reverb on yours could do it good though.

The synth that replaced the piano sounded pretty neat too. Maybe instead of having it swap channels, have it fade back and forth instead.

Only thing I wasn't a fan of was the guitar tone. It was just really fuzzy.
Instead of using your Roland Cube, you should look into guitar VSTs.
They can sound much better.
Quote by TechnicolorType
Much better than any AA cover I've heard in the past.

The piano is much more clearer than the original; let me really appreciate that part a lot more. A little bit of reverb on yours could do it good though.

The synth that replaced the piano sounded pretty neat too. Maybe instead of having it swap channels, have it fade back and forth instead.

Only thing I wasn't a fan of was the guitar tone. It was just really fuzzy.
Instead of using your Roland Cube, you should look into guitar VSTs.
They can sound much better.

i have revalver, but no interface... so im stuck with the cube! i love it tho, i usually run a Cab simulator in revalver over the tracks with guitar but i didnt here
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
You should look into guitar rig 5. I plug in my guitar directly to the mic and it even makes my 180 dollar ibenez gio sound listenable. I didn't think the tone was too bad though.

Thanks for the advise also.
Quote by 1crazyboy7
You should look into guitar rig 5. I plug in my guitar directly to the mic and it even makes my 180 dollar ibenez gio sound listenable. I didn't think the tone was too bad though.

Thanks for the advise also.

my gio is the shit as well though mine was 275 bucks pearl blue,24 fret` HSH pickup set
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,