so one day i was strolling through gumtree (virtually strolling) and i came across a parker p40, i didn't know much about parker so i thought i'd do some research, started a thread on here, got a good price from the seller so i bought it,

bit of an ugly guitar bag

(barely fits on the wall hanger)

i am majorly impressed with the stock pickups, the bridge is very bright and articulate under high gain and clean, the neck pickup is very smooth, perfect for sikth/aliases style tapping, i haven't had a chance to fully use the middle pickup as i've only received the guitar today,

the piezo system is very interesting, makes the guitar sound remarkably like an electro acoustic, that is the purpose i know but it is very convincing, and opens up the opportunity for more tones, especially useable tones.

i haven't had a chance to play around with the vibrato bridge as it didnt come with a trem arm , it seems relatively stable, doesn't have double locking but im not a big fan of tremelo wankery,

overall i am really pleased with the guitar, it looks amazing and it sounds amazing, i might upload sound clips but depends whether there is a demand and whether i have the time, the guitar was in immaculate condition apart from a small dent which wouldn't come up in photographs (its that small/insignificant)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
I love Parker guitars! Except for the headstock but that's nothing I can't get past.

HNGD !
I have to be honest I don't really like Parker guitars.

Anyway, Glad you like it HNGD!
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
sexy finish hngd!
Yamaha SG 800
Tokai USG 118s
Hughes&Kettner Tube Meister
Jet City JCA12XS
Laney Cub 10
Electro Harmonix Big Muff pi (tone/wicker)
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Guild D 125 CE <3
that's nice

HNGD
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Kyleisthename
How much did you pick that up for?

I've been gasing for a Parker for 4 or 5 years now.

£220

i actually love the headstock, so different to all the other guitars i have (jackson, esp, schecter,) the other guitar maker with a headstock design similar (that i know of) is black machine and your looking into a few thousand for those
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by MonsterMetalMus
nice guitar, but that color reminds me of how play-dough smells and tastes

Damn i really want to nom some playdough right now even though i'm 17. I used to eat that shit all the time. I miss the days of eating playdough and not being socially excluded

anyways man HNGD