Hey hey.

Just a quick question really:

What would be some recommendations for a good loop pedal?

I'm going to be using it for a live performance based set-up which will include midi-syncing and having the guitar (6-string) as part of a whole range of weird and wonderful electronic instruments/effects.

I figured this would be the best place to ask for a concise and informed answer.

Thanks chaps,

Dee
i would try a twin pedal, the boss rc-20 comes to mind. i had the rc-2 (single pedal) for use at a couple acoustic shows and it was a biatch.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by thejester
i would try a twin pedal, the boss rc-20 comes to mind. i had the rc-2 (single pedal) for use at a couple acoustic shows and it was a biatch.

The RC-2 is better if you have the extra footswitch, but the RC-20 is better still.

Haven't they come out with the RC-3/RC-30?
For live looping I would avoid the RC 2/20. They don't have a LED number readout that tells you what loop you are on and what's coming up. You have to count the flashes from a LED diode.
Check out the Digetech Jamman and the Boss RC-3.
I prefer the non-single pedal Jammans over the Boss stuff. Probably the only time I've ever preferred Digitech over Boss.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Last edited by 3074326 at Sep 7, 2011,