Page 1 of 2
Two questions, assuming the choice is between a proper, semi-conservative (not politics-wise) girl and a more liberated girl:

Which would be easier for you to approach?

Which would you want to have a relationship with?

The proper girl wears button-downs, takes 15 credit hours, does the internship, has a plan. She is old-school when it comes to manners and expects the guy to be a gentlemen.She's a private person. Rarely seen in an intoxicated state, her idea of a fun date is going to the movies, going bowling, having dinner. She goes to parties but again, it is rare.

The liberated girl is more carefree and goes go-kart racing, frequents the bars, and is almost always seen with celebrating her body through her clothes. She doesn't care about what people think of her and is very open about her life. She lives in the moment, works at the burger joint and is part of the roller derby team.

(generalization here.)
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Roller derby team? When has anyone in civilized society ever come across a roller ****ing derby team?!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
What Phils said
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I'd rather bum a man.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by stratkat
I'd rather **** a dude.

This.

Quote by Ed Hunter
Roller derby team? When has anyone in civilized society ever come across a roller ****ing derby team?!

There are a lot of them in the States.
Second one sounds great.

EDIT: To people saying the second girl sounds like a slut... really? Because she wears revealing clothes?

Yeah, okay.
Quote by fluffymuffins
I think there has to be a balance between the two. It may lean towards the second one though.

Well um, seeing as how the majority prefers to have a balance between the two...that wouldn't make this an interesting topic for a thread would it?
Roller derby girl sounds annoying as shit.

I'd have more in common with the girl who does the internships and has a plan and so on, however they both seem like cartoon characters.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Sep 7, 2011,
Uh, typical girl 1 goes ****ing crazy on the weekends when their work/school is done. They are just good at hiding their mischievous side.

I'd still prefer girl 2 though. As it fits with my lifestyle too. Winging it and living in the moment.
This is going to get really sexist, really fast.

OT: based on the descriptions I like the "proper girl". with the "liberated" girl, all these problems arise from her getting drunk and kissing and sexing other guys. Then there's the arguments about why her boobs are always hanging out, it's just an overall shit storm that I'd rather avoid.

Plus I enjoy the same kinds of dates as the proper girl, as opposed to all the parties and shit.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I'm glad I'm not a girl really, I'd hate to have guys put labels on me for no apparent reason.

Also, that second description sounds a lot like me, except I'm a dude. So I guess I'm a man-slut.

Girl 1 often is just as fun once you get to know her. Girl 1 would be a better bet than 2 I think.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Quote by BlackVoid
Uh, typical girl 1 goes ****ing crazy on the weekends when their work/school is done. They are just good at hiding their mischievous side.

i was going to say this.

so yea, i'd pick girl 1
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by laid-to-waste
those are the two options?

i don't want to live anymore

Add more options to your life. Vote for stem cell research and gene splicing.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
Add more options to your life. Vote for stem cell research and gene splicing.

what if i stab myself while writing my vote with the pen i'm writing with? THIS SUCKS I HATE LIFE
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
what if i stab myself while writing my vote with the pen i'm writing with? THIS SUCKS I HATE LIFE

We use marker pens free of toxic substances. Go ahead and jab yourself with that soft ended marker pen, it'll all be fine.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I played a fundraising concert for a roller derby team- which is sponsored by Motorhead and I met Lemmy. Was ace of spades.

fix'd
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
rich redneck vs poor redneck?

I'd go by the name Emilio and have a threesome then dump them.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Last edited by Grimriffer at Sep 7, 2011,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I played a fundraising concert for a roller derby team- which is sponsored by Motorhead and I met Lemmy. Was ace.

You met God?
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yup. In a room filled with Thread Option #2s.

As Lemmy likes them

Last time I saw them I could almost touch his warts from where I was standing
Check out my fitness blog here
I'd rather the first one by far. the second one sounds like she's really really dumb and really slutty
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Ahteh
I'm glad I'm not a girl really, I'd hate to have guys put labels on me for no apparent reason.

This is a good post. Luckily the spectrum of females is a bit wider than 2 personality types.
I didn't realise there were only two options. I was going to say "deceased" too...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by ameer
I want one with a coil split.

+1

Both choices are too vague for me to take preference. I'm more of a 'shy-on-the-outside-psycho-on-the-inside-girl' kinda guy.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Sep 7, 2011,
Which would be easier for you to approach?

First one sounds boring, the other girl seems to be the perfect one night stand so def number 2. But this only applies if she's pretty (read big boobs and a face that would not require to be covered while having sex, and not fat please)

Which would you want to have a relationship with?

LOL, Id rather kill myself.

But TS those girls are so stereotypical, you have to make me believe in your characters.
Page 1 of 2