ok, so noob question. never used thumb picks before. SOOOO I am left handed, so will I need a left handed thumb pick to play, or will a normal one work. Kinda confused lol.
Thanks
You're gunna want a left handed one, the loop is tapered to fit your thumb so turning it upside-down (which would put the pick in the right position) would be uncomfortable and loose.
If you get a plastic one, you should be able to dunk it in hot water for a few seconds and re-mould it to fit your thumb. All the ones I've used are right handed.

For what it's worth, I've tried a couple of different ones and simply cannot get used to them! Then again, there are plenty of stunning guitarists who use them, so just give it a go!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
My Planet Waves thumb-picks fit both thumbs similarly, but I supposed they aren't exactly the best you could get.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I want to try some too sometime, Chris Broderick uses them which is pretty much why i do XD
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Quote by M_16A
I want to try some too sometime, Chris Broderick uses them which is pretty much why i do XD

He actually customized his so it's more of a pick holder than a thumb-pick.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.