A lot of the things I post on my band page, my father records most of my stuff as he owns a recording studio and has been in the business for about 18 years. I only see him a few times a year so I'll record what I want to record there.

But, the other day, I felt I would give it a shot and use some of my stuff and try to make a descent recording as well as an okay song. I know it's not gonna sound tip-top awesome, but for doing it all in 20 minutes, I thought it went well. Could I get some feedback though? It would be MUCH appreciated!

I'm in school now but I will try to get to all of your C4C's! Promise!

Give it a listen here. Can't miss it.:

http://www.facebook.com/CallitACurse
The guitar sounds great in this track, really mellow, and is clearly well recorded. I like the track overall and can't really hear any obvious flaws, though as I tend to tell most people I'd love to hear some vocals, though that's just a personal thing really. Also I know this isn't what you wanted to have critted but your instrumentals sound awesome as well. I also liked your page :P
Quote by VforFailure
The guitar sounds great in this track, really mellow, and is clearly well recorded. I like the track overall and can't really hear any obvious flaws, though as I tend to tell most people I'd love to hear some vocals, though that's just a personal thing really. Also I know this isn't what you wanted to have critted but your instrumentals sound awesome as well. I also liked your page :P

The acoustic demo I recorded, I just recorded with Reaper and one of my mic's on my lap. Haha I'm surprised the tone I got from it just sitting on my lap.

Oh no prob I'm glad you Liked them! More fans is always good! Those 4 songs I did at my dads studio so he was in control of how everything sounded and how it was mixed. He knows a bit more than I do at this stuff. :P Thanks again!

Oh and yeah I would love to hear vocals in all my stuff. I don't have anybody that knows how to write music and sing. I'm one of the only few where I live. :\
Last edited by XanderDylan at Sep 10, 2011,