http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waW4-_6amy8

Check it out, like, subscribe! Also have twitter and facebook. C4C! Thanks
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
This is sick man, and you're VR cover is sick too. Nice work
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
Quote by Marcuslilja
Hey that was a great cover! digged the tone a lot. i know its hard to play a full song like this perfect but i would still like to see next video not bein playbacked great playing otherwise!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1474691

What do you mean by playbacked?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Fu*kin' perfect dude. If i could play like that I'd blast out at full volume all day long with my windows and doors open to screw around my neighbours and flatmates
Thanks for kind words, sorry I haven't replied. Will watch all you guys' ones now!
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by 1crazyboy7
Pretty perfect playing. Don't know what else to say sorry haha. It was really good though.

Also you said you were using guitar rig 4. What preset were you using?

It's a patch I made myself using the Jump 800 amp, cheers!
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore