9 5%
20 11%
21 11%
16 9%
23 13%
30 16%
22 12%
12 7%
10 (You are the greatest person that ever lived at everything)
15 8%
Voters: 184.
Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit,

How good is your self esteem on a scale 1-10? This encompasses you as a whole not just your physical self esteem or your self esteem as a guitar player.

I'd give myself an 8 on the self esteem scale, what about you Pit?
Probably a 7.

I'm aware of what my skills are and have made peace with the fact I'm never gooing to be perfect at everything
The only thing that lowers my self esteem is the fact I know I could be in better shape, and the fact I'm unable to get a girl into the sack
Where's the option for full-on suicidal?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Fuck yeah 9. Not insecure here, but I don't think I'm the absolute shit quite yet.
Upon that scale I would give me 1

Mines 10 I ****ing love myself
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by The_Sophist
Where's the option for full-on suicidal?

If you were full on suicidal you'd be dead by now. Obviously.
1 or 2.
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
0. I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem.

Really though, I'd say about a 7 or an 8. I like my life.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
8. As somebody else said I know about my good points and have come to terms with my bad ones. It varies day-to-day with a factor or +2 / -6 I think though.
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Sometimes I'll feel like a 10 and strut around all day and then I'll suddenly realize how shit I am at everything and it goes down to negative 2000
cat
Used to be probably a 3-4 but I'd say I'm around 7 now. I feel pretty good about myself for the most part, aside from the 70 lbs. I need to lose, but I don't hate myself like I did most of my life. I don't think I'll ever be a cocky asshole though.
Quote by entity0009
Lolzero.

This. For the record, everything entity says about himself is also true about me.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
This. For the record, everything entity says about himself is also true about me.

So far it seems to be true >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
10. And if you disagree, see my sig.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
11. i'm better than all of you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm feeling fairly shit lately, so a 3 - usually it's about a 6 though.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I'm feeling fairly shit lately, so a 3 - usually it's about a 6 though.

Does it help you if I tell you your signature made me laugh?

OT: I've been feeling quite bad lately because my girlfriend broke up with me, but because of all the support of a lot of people I know, and knowing there are so many people that care about me gave my self-esteem quite a boost I'd say 7, 8'ish
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
Last edited by Buurman at Sep 8, 2011,
4ish.
I know I'm not particularly good at anything, and I know I'm particularly bad at many things. I'm not getting anywhere in life.
BUT
I don't give much of a shit, so I get on with it and I'm not depressed or anything. Just no self esteem.
8. I'm good at some stuff and I know it, but suck balls at other things. I'm always trying to improve so oneday we might even hit 10.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
9 fo sheezy
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Mine's pretty low. It's not super low though.

It's like I don't hate myself, but I don't like myself that much either.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I put five because some days it's really high and some days I don't have any
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
7. Not the best with women or being social, but I'm damn proud of myself as a musician, I'm pretty funny and charming if I really need to be, a good dresser, and I tend to sometimes have a superiority complex.
Quote by entity0009
Lolzero.

+0
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Depends on if I have alcohol in my body. Usually a 7 until I drink some beer then it goes to 11.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Page 1 of 2