Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit,

Seeing as there are some drama queens in the self esteem thread I created, I think we should all take a think and know that our lives aren't really shit. I love my life, I have great friends and family and I'm on the right track to achieving my dream job.

No bitching about how your life is terrible or else...

Share one good thing about your life Pit.
Last edited by devourke at Sep 8, 2011,
One good thing?? Just one???

My Daughter
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Being able to appreciate going to a good school, having a job, great friends is all I can really ask for
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
It will end.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
My three kids
/sappiness
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

MY SOUL IS BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST DEPTHS OF HELL.... jking but im thankful for everything i got, whether or not i show this some times is irrelevant
I got some good books from the library today.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Upcoming projects I guess. Next week I'm doing a local excavation, in november I'm going to the amazonas and in spring I'm doing some more local excavations.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Upcoming projects I guess. Next week I'm doing a local excavation, in november I'm going to the amazonas and in spring I'm doing some more local excavations.

For a man in his 60's you are quite active.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
My never ending drinking habit................................and money
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I've got my own apartment which I'll move into in about a month. That's pretty cool.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
I'm alive. I have a roof over my head. I get fed. I have a bed to go to sleep in. I have a guitar.
I have a lot more than those poor little kiddies in Africa.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I have no significant worries in my life yet
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
my school finally got a music theory class, and i got in. for some reason, i feel good that i got to be the youngest person in the class
It's a tie between my Mayones setius GTM 6 dirty green burst and my beautiful long hair.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
My life in general is just great, only thing missing is a woman and since I'm moving away in about 10 days it's not exactly an issue
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'm in school, have a great job, great friends, great family, everything a man needs to survive.

and the pit
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I don't have a job or a girlfriend.

But on the plus side, i don't have anything tying me down apart from uni work and making music, which are two things i want to do (i tend to put off some of the more boring stuff, but get it done in the end), i am going through a moderate creative streak at the moment, which is only moderate because i sometimes come up with complete shit, and the other day i wrote something that i liked, but forgot it the next day, which sucks.

At the moment, though, i am quite committed to getting a part time job to make some extra money, and probably subconsciously unsuccessfully committed to getting a girlfriend, which kind of sucks.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I have an awesome girlfriend

Although she's just gone off to Japan for 9 months
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
I have an awesome girlfriend

Although she's just gone off to Japan for 9 months

Yeah, you'll never see her again.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Yeah, you'll never see her again.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
The tentacles have her now

Japan is a strange place
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Page 1 of 2